Covers needed for a collection of stories. Currently need 3 covers! Payment offered :)

Hello everyone! I am looking for very simple/minimal covers for my “A Week in…” collection. Currently, I have 3 books and would love some amazing covers to go with my stories.

Graphic Type: Simple. Open to different ideas! I’d like them all to be the same style with different names and themes. They should all, however, be the same background color:

a light pink/pastel color (almost white)

Book 1:
Title: A Week in Rome

Author: @xkalopsia

Genre(s): short story, romance

Colours: light pink background + any colors that work with your design on top

Idea(s): Each story revolves around a few themes to choose from. I would like all of the covers to look like those of a collection with only a few differences. Here are some ideas to have on this cover (one or two of the following):

Colosseum
Flowers
Time (clock)

This story is very romantic, fleeting, and emotional, so anything to fit that mood.

Book 2
Title: A Week in Dublin

Genre(s): short story, romance

Idea(s): Each story revolves around a few themes to choose from. I would like all of the covers to look like those of a collection with only a few differences. Here are some ideas to have on this cover (one or two of the following):

Magician-related themes (rabbit, hat, wand, etc.)
Four-leaf clover

This story is set in Dublin and has a light mood to it.

Book 3:

Title: A Week in Room 412

Genre(s): short story, teen fic

Heart
Teddy bear

This story is set in the hospital and is about the friendship between a teenage girl and an 8-year-old boy.

Anything Else:

Each cover should include the title, author, and somewhere I’d like the following information (if possible without making the cover look crowded) : “A Week in…” | Book [I, II, or III, depending on which one]"

The current covers are on my profile and feel free to view them for an idea of themes! The summaries were a bit long to post here. If you need any other information, please let me know.

And finally,

Payment:
I will follow and thoroughly read an entire story (or how many ever chapters you’d like) of your choice and offer my feedback. I’ll also give you a shoutout to > 1k followers and of course, I’ll give credit. I appreciate the effort you are putting into this and if I like the covers, I’ll be very grateful! Thank you also to anyone who attempts!

2 Likes

Here are the current covers:

awiroom1 awid1 awir1

Oh my gosh, hi. Sorry, I know this isn’t the thread for it but I just wanted to say I haven’t seen you in such a long time, I don’t know if you remember me? I was @ crystaiiise and I loved your stories. I’m so sorry for commenting this here, i just got so excited to see you again. Can we p.m.?

1 Like

Omg hi!!! it’s totally fine–I am so glad you reached out. PM’ing you right now!

1 Like

How about these covers?
image image image

And mockups

I’m up for a few changes if you want!

1 Like

Copy of Book Cover - Made with PosterMyWall (3)

Copy of Book Cover - Made with PosterMyWall (4)

Copy of Book Cover - Made with PosterMyWall (5)

1 Like

Hey there! I saw your thread and wanted to help you out. I tried my hand out a bit, hope you like them.

Tell me if you need any changes.

A Week in Rome

Blue and White Minimalist Notebook Book Cover

A Week in Dublin

Blue and White Minimalist Notebook Book Cover (1)

A Week in Room 412

Blue and White Minimalist Notebook Book Cover (2)

4 Likes

Hi! I tried something-

BOOK 1-

BOOK 2-

BOOK3-

Let me know if you want any changes! :blush:

3 Likes

A week in... Dublin A week in... Rome A week in... Room 412

Hey, tell me if you are going to use my cover.

9 Likes
Book 1 Covers

Try 1 Try 1.2 Try 1.3

Book 2 Covers

Try 2 Try 2.1

Book 3 Covers

Try 3 Try 3.1 Try 3.2

I have the files for all covers and can edit anything you want :slight_smile: Just let me know if you want anything changed or decide to use my covers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cqr22 cqr32 cqr122

2 Likes

these are beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :smile:

Hey, if you’re still looking for requests, I think I’ll try my hand at this.

1 Like

@Gugus4682 These are beautiful! Just not quite the style I’m looking for. Thank you for trying!

1 Like

@chhvjhwr These are beautiful! Just not quite the style/pictures I’m looking for. Thank you for trying!

@Shehlath these are so lovely-- I will let you know by the end of the week whether or not I’ll be using them!!

1 Like

@Enchantinglypeachy hello! Thank you so much for making these. They’re not quite what I’m looking for but still so beautiful!

1 Like

@lucidxxdreaming these are lovely! Can I request any changes? I’ll let you know by the end of the week!

1 Like

@BabyBird2 wow thank you for making these! They’re not quite the minimal ones I’m looking for, so I won’t be using them. I appreciate your work!