Covers!! / OPEN

Hey there! If you think you’re ready to change your cover or want one for a new book, you found the right place! It’s summertime and I’m super bored so I’m totally down to make some new covers for you guys! I’ll just need a few details to create one and bam! It’ll be ready in less than 24 hours, I guarantee :slight_smile:

Name of the book:
Quote/subtitle you want included (optional):
Picture (optional):
A small brief on the book so I have an idea of what it’s about:
After I’ve shown you a sample, let me know what you and like and what you don’t. Everything can be changed and no offence will be taken!

As payment I’d really appreciate if you’d check out my book and give me some feedback! No hard feelings if you don’t want to, though. I understand my book might not be up everyone’s alley.

Anyway, have a nice day and please be completely honest about whether you like my covers or not. Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Name of the book: The Baby Project
Quote/subtitle you want included (optional): n/a
Picture (optional): n/a
A small brief on the book so I have an idea of what it’s about: One of the graduation requirements for Silver Oak High is to successfully raise a simulation baby for a week. The teacher decides who is partnered with who; which can bring up a whole bunch of problems.
Jordan Lewis is determined not to fail her class.
Especially not because she was paired with Logan Taylor, who isn’t exactly parent material.

Hey! Here’s your cover :slight_smile: Let me know if you want me to change anything or start over from scratch! Honesty is appreciated x

Alternate cover (I was feeling creative haha)

For the second one, could you take the hands out? And maybe make the font cursive? I don’t wanna sound picky ah but I like the image you have for the background!

And maybe my name a bit smaller?

the baby smaller or the entire image smaller? and no you don’t sound picky! please, tell me if there’s more!!

I fixed the fonts! There’s like 5 options just choose whichever and I’ll get rid of the inverted commas haha :smiley:

Anyone else?!

1 Like

Name of the book: Young and Wilted
Quote/subtitle you want included (optional): none
Picture (optional): anything simple, preferably plain background with a simple little focal point - ideally a wilted flower/plant but I’m flexible
A small brief on the book so I have an idea of what it’s about: a collection of poems from the perspective of a new adult

Young%20and%20Wilted Young%20and%20Wilted%20(1) Young%20and%20Wilted%20(2)

Choose whichever one you’d like and tell me what you want me to add/change!