Creative Ways To Say 'I Like/Love You' Without Actually Saying It?...

Anybody got any creative ways to say I Like You or I Love You without actually saying it?

This could help all romance authors, or people like me who likes someone who is on a religious mission and can’t actually say I Like You until he returns home. I can only contact him via email, so I need all of your ideas :smiley:

Hmmm

You are the rose in the garden that catches my attention. I will pick you and take your home just to be entranced in your beauty. (Sounds serial killerish…)

You are the reason why i wake up in the mornings.

You are the sun and I the earth rotating around your presence you give me light.

3 Likes

“Be careful.”

“Don’t stand too close to the edge.”

“Can I hold your hand?”

“You’re always beautiful.”

“I’d walk miles for you.”

“Your smile makes my day.”

“Please, don’t leave.”

“I promise not to let you go.”

“Forever and always.”

4 Likes

I, like, love you

2 Likes

you mean the character’s most favorite thing/food to me or you mean more than the said thing/food to me

“you make life easier to live”

when a character’s special someone makes him/her view things on a more positive, light way or when someone makes him/her want to live

or when the character would do anything for his/her loved one (by actions & not just words)

1 Like

beautiful even so

actions are always more effective lol

3 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of things on how to do this. Sometimes characters don’t say it at all, they can just tell by their actions.

1 Like

i like words.

1 Like

You are the sun in my sky every time you set i cry.

3 Likes

yeah but, when a character risks their life for another, it just feels so dramAtic

1 Like

thats awesome!

i got more xD

1 Like

keep em coming

My soul is yours till the day we die.

3 Likes

oooh

sounds serial killierish again haha

1 Like

no, it actually doesn’t…is this a poem of yours?

Every tear that drops is my way of showing how far I’d go to be with you.
(So baaaaad)

2 Likes