CRIME THRILLER THREAD

Do you read Crime Thrillers?

Do you write Crime Thrillers?

Do you know what forensic science is?

Do you want to read crime thrillers?

Or can authors learn from each other?

IF YES, THIS IS JUST THE THREAD FOR YOU. THE OFFICIAL CRIME THRILLER THREAD!!

A place where Authors, Readers AND Authors could bond.

Do vote and spread the crime lol. (Jk)

:love_letter:

4 Likes

Wow no one like crime thrillers?

1 Like

Hi. I do like crime thrillers.

1 Like

Hey, do you write them too?

@Loveisfake817

Hey there, :wave:

The phrase “Do you want readers on your crime Thrillers?” sounds as though you are encouraging people to advertise their story, even if that might not be your intention. There is a risk that it could lead to story advertisements. If you could please edit out that from your post, it would be great.

I have as well moved your thread to the #genre-clubs:mystery-thriller as you will find a better audience for your thread there as compared to the cafe.

Thank you for understanding.

Nen - Community Ambassador :winterlove63:

1 Like

Yes, I do but I haven’t posted it here on wattpad yet. Though my current work have a bit of mystery to it.

2 Likes

I write murder mystery!

What kinda crime thrillers do you like to write?

2 Likes

Forensic

1 Like

Wow, what’s it about?

1 Like

Crime thrillers are great. They keep your mind working

1 Like

Wow thanks

1 Like

What are some tips and suggestions yall can give to new mystery writers? I recently started writing a novel, and to be honest I really need some tips on how to plant the clues and how to make the murders seem a bit more intense, since my story is about a serial killings.

The first thing you have to plan is the end. You have to know who killed the victim, how, where and when, and then, after deciding all these, you start to throw small clues here and there.

(Idk lol I’m bad at giving advice, but I hope this helped :woozy_face: :rofl:)

1 Like

Should the readers be able to theorize who the murderer is or should the writer keep them confused and sometimes mislead them to build up the suspense?

As a reader, I would definitely like to be surprised and taken off-guard. And that is why, as a writer, I write what I would like to read, and thus confuse the readers and try to mislead them to, in the end, drop the bomb :))

1 Like

Read some wikipedia stuff on forensic profiling

I made an excel sheet to plan out all the murders XD

1 Like

I have so far only killed off one person and each victim will be killed off brutally so I think this will help me come up with more ideas on how to make the murders more unique! Thank you for your advice!

2 Likes

You’re welcome :heart:

Care to share the name of your book i wish to try it

1 Like

@Laurd27

Hey there, :wave:

Advertising is only allowed in the Share Your Story club which is at the top of these forums. Please read the guidelines for posting in the clubs here.

I have gone ahead and deleted your advertisement.

Thank you for understanding.

Nen - Community Ambassador :winterlove63: