Critique Services [open]

discussion

Sounds super interesting! I can fit you onto my list I’m a pretty fast worker!
How many chapters will you like me to critique?

Hey. Do you think you can do three chapters of mine?

Title: Sidewalk Flowers
Genre: Romance/Teen fiction
Author: Sophiea34
Summary: Arkenham. On the surface, his life is perfect. Rich, good-looking, and popular, if a bit reserved. But underneath his life is a mess. Divorced parents, recent breakup, and a boatload of other assorted issues.

Isabelle. Foster kid with a nasty history. On the surface she’s fine. Brand new life in a brand new town. Beautiful, athletic, and sarcastic. But underneath, her life is a mess. She’s terrified of moving on again, but she knows her new life is too good to be true. So she lives waiting for the day when she has to pack up again.

She is exactly what he needs, and he is exactly what she needs. But they could easily tear each other apart in the process of trying to come together.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/167519990-sidewalk-flowers

If you do it, can you skip chapter 1, 3, and 5 and just do 2, 4, and 6? I have two povs, so it’ll still make sense. (They are the ones with song titles instead of location and date for titles.)

Hey, sure!

I’ll start on yours right after I’ve done my previous one :smiley: (Should be done by tomorrow)
You can make your payments whenever!

Thanks in advance for cheking out my story :slight_smile:

TITLE Therapy sessions of an almost functioning human
LINK https://www.wattpad.com/story/173039606-therapy-sessions-of-an-almost-functioning-human
SUMMARY I’m starting this story where this girl tries to make her way through life while trying not to take the absudity of existence too seriously. Tell me what you think about it :wink:

"-I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.

-Fair enough."

Here’s a little quote

I waved at her and made my way down the stairs and through the glass door of the bulding. I closed it, feeling the cold handle on my fingers and the crispy winter air engulf me in a warm embrace.
What a lovely day not to commit suicide, I thought to myself before heading to my house.
PNG

Hey!

Damn, this sounds humorous, can’t wait to check it out! How many chapters will you like me to critique?

I should be done your critique by tomorrow :slight_smile: You may pay whenever!

I’ll do 3 for 3, if you’re up for it :slight_smile:

Yep, Sure! :smiley: I’ll get onto it today!

Ha thanks. The first chapters are quite short so I’d like it if you’d read 5 chapters and I’ll read at least 3 of yours how is that ?

Yeah def! Sounds fair! :smiley:

Hello, I have a book that I’ve been writing to spread awareness on depression and anxiety. It’s a first person story of a boy living in the Apocalypse and struggles with disconnection from humanity and when finally meeting others he begins to display social anxiety and depression. I am hoping this can relate to many people and that it can make others feel understood at least to an extent. Please let me know what you think about my emotional depth in my select three chapters. Feel free to read my story and give me your own opinion on my plot development and character build. Or I can give you a full synopsis of my story including spoilers for what I have planned for my ending.

These chapters depict the turning point in my main character who is attempting suicide. Please let me know how you felt reading this and if it is good in your perspective.

Title: Post-Apocalyptic Paradise

Chapters: 37, 38, 39.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/465936835-post-apocalyptic-paradise-chapter-thirty-seven

Здравствуйте, у меня есть одна книжка, которую я только начала писать.( в ней только 7 глав).
Я хотела бы узнать, считаете ли вы её хотя бы капельку интересной. И да, я из России… Если вы не захотите читать книгу на русском языке, я не обижусь.
Вот небольшое описание:
Женя -обычный среднестатистический подросток, окруженная комплексами и поп-панком. На днях девушка узнает, что является жительницей Страны чудес и сразу же отправляется “в свой родной дом”, но её проблемы начинаются ещё на Земле…
Вот ссылка: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169590591-мой-дом-страна-чудес

Hi!
Name of your book: The Minerva Prophecy
Genre: Science fiction/science fantasy
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/171430081-the-minerva-prophecy
Would you mind critiquing chapters 3, 4, and 5? I can read 3 chapters and give feedback/comments.

Hey! Yeah, I read a few beginning chapters to see the main layout of the story and see how it goes before critiquing! I have a waiting list now so I’ll add you onto it :slight_smile:

And that’s a wonderful idea, I’d love to read more about this! Please give me a couple days to get back to you, thank you again :smiley:

hey! Sorry, do you know english? X)

Yeah, sure! I have a waitlist so I’ll be done yours in a day or two :slight_smile:
You can start your payment whenever! (can you please do the following chapters of my story: December [3], January 1 and [2]? Thanks!)

Sounds good. Will get to it as soon as I can. :slight_smile:

Title: Just Survive
Synopsis: It’s the end of the world and Mara and Aris are alone and barely surviving. In the beginning, Mara and her mother spent months behind the safe walls of an abandoned school, but with overpopulation, their safe haven turned into a war zone. Though Mara doesn’t know how things went down after she escaped, she knows that her mother never found her like she had promised. Aris, however, spent his first few months in solitude with his younger brother Isaac, but when times became rough, he too lost someone he loves. As they fight internal and external battles, they learn that moving on is the only option, but how will this align with the world of which they live? Can they overcome the obstacles they face as they fight to survive, or will the world break them before they get the chance?
Author: nicolettem64
One chapter
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/149799241-just-survive

Interesting story! I’ll def work on it soon, please give me a day or two! You may do my January chapter from my story whenever you can :smiley:

Completed. I tried my best to leave some helpful comments, but it was weird starting in the middle of the story. Thanks!

Since yours is one chapter, I have time to finish it right now so I’l get onto it! Thank you for the input! It was pretty helpful despite you starting in the middle! :smiley: