Critiques-to-Critiques by Zeke! (Open!)

critiques

Hiya! I’m sorry I checked this a bit late! I’d love to read your story! Sounds quite interesting^^.

Eyyyy lol

NOTICE

Still open, definitely! Gimme more! Lol

Hello! My story is Record Store Blues
Would love if you gave feedback directly in the comments! Thank you :slight_smile:

Title: Adventures of Prince Vajendra

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb:
Meet Prince Vajendra, aka the so-called spiritual Rishi of the continent of Vishaputra, a flat earth. He’s a man not interested in saving the world, but having his own adventures. A man that can talk with Gods, deal with flying airships, throw exploding bombs into the air. He must retrieve the powers that an evil Pharoah, named Nahakasha has taken from him. This story goes into a series of episodic sub-plots more than an overarching story.

Which chapter: 1 for start, see how you like it!

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/story/169477580-the-adventures-of-prince-vajendra

In terms:
My story has minimal sexual content, but very very minor. Like not even much, there is some cuss words in it - but its nothing major.

Give your honest reaction, did it pull you, do put in reactions, like what you comment I mean do everything you would. Give your honest opinion yup

Alright! Will do!

Oh, sounds like a very interesting setting? I thought it was kinda Hindu based but then there’s an evil pharaoh so I was confused lol O_o. I’ll definitely read it!

It’s a character with a Indian POV who travels the fantasy world, hopefully that clarifies everything else!