Critiques-to-Critiques by Zeke! (Open!)

critiques

Hiya! I’m sorry I checked this a bit late! I’d love to read your story! Sounds quite interesting^^.

Eyyyy lol

NOTICE

Still open, definitely! Gimme more! Lol

Hello! My story is Record Store Blues
Would love if you gave feedback directly in the comments! Thank you :slight_smile:

Title: Adventures of Prince Vajendra

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb:
Meet Prince Vajendra, aka the so-called spiritual Rishi of the continent of Vishaputra, a flat earth. He’s a man not interested in saving the world, but having his own adventures. A man that can talk with Gods, deal with flying airships, throw exploding bombs into the air. He must retrieve the powers that an evil Pharoah, named Nahakasha has taken from him. This story goes into a series of episodic sub-plots more than an overarching story.

Which chapter: 1 for start, see how you like it!

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/story/169477580-the-adventures-of-prince-vajendra

In terms:
My story has minimal sexual content, but very very minor. Like not even much, there is some cuss words in it - but its nothing major.

Give your honest reaction, did it pull you, do put in reactions, like what you comment I mean do everything you would. Give your honest opinion yup

Alright! Will do!

Oh, sounds like a very interesting setting? I thought it was kinda Hindu based but then there’s an evil pharaoh so I was confused lol O_o. I’ll definitely read it!

It’s a character with a Indian POV who travels the fantasy world, hopefully that clarifies everything else!

Wow finally I had seen someone nice and mild enough that can give critics as a hobby hihihi. Hi! We may be friends, if you are interested though. Im also looking for a friend, specifically a long-term one since I find life sooooooo boring HAHAHAHA. Uhm, I have a story that is unpublished and I have lots of drafts for it. I even had an unfinished story that I made years ago. I feel lazy and unmotivated to write because people might not like the plot and genre of my story. I would love universal readers to communicate with me. I’m not an English major though, but people keep telling me that I have skills in writing that I don’t know about. I want an honest opinion to be motivated to push through my.plans of finishing my.books. I will gladly return the favor as long as your offer of being friends still stand…and I’m not begging for a friend or.anything, but I just had lots of traumas and experiences in friendships hehehe…thanks, just reply me through PM…or if here, it’s fine. I dont log in here often, but I.wil check.it out. I just find it comfortable through private convos thankkkss again

Lmao you seem really nice! Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been busy for the last few days! I’ll definitely PM you!

Wow okay I’ve never had to sell my book and myself as a friend before so thanks for that challenge. Why should you read my story? Because I’ve made a comeback after maybe a year (?) and have tackled a completely new style of writing despite being terrified of how it will be received. Any and all feedback - especially a critiquing set of different eyes - is most helpful. Why should you be my friend? Because I’ll give you an Oreo maybe.

LMAO. Well sir or siress, it’s not good to sell yourself as a friend. You’ll either be my friend or nah. But then again… I can’t pass up Oreos, they’re my favorite. Lmaooo. Of course I’ll read it ^^.

Hiya :blush:

I added Teen For Hire to my library a few weeks ago when I was on the look out for undiscovered books so I will be checking it out anyway because I am genuinely intrigued (and I like the cover tbh, although I don’t have a clue who that guy is). But since you’re here, if you’re interested, I have a new teen fiction book called Break My Heart which I would love some feedback on. PM or write in the comments section, I don’t mind.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/8112414-break-my-heart

There’s only 2 chapters up so far. Feel free to read at any time.

Thank you!

Hi hi! Alrighty I’ll definitely read your book ^^. I’ll contact you soon!

aha no worries thanks :blush:

Title: Of Spirit and Matter
Genre: Fantasy
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/661246007-of-spirit-and-matter-chapter-one-a-cottage-in-the
Synopsis:

Shortly after the death of her mother, Bo Galloway learns that she is part of a great prophecy, one that will bring peace to her kingdom and end the warring between Terragon and Lythe, the bordering kingdom. The prophecy tells of how she is fated to serve a great warrior in the struggle to achieve peace. Only together can they succeed. If only Roman Vidal wasn’t such an arrogant prick maybe it wouldn’t be so hard.

Thanks in advance for giving my book a shot. I’ll do the same for you. Have a lovely year! :slight_smile:

TITLE Therapy sessions of an almost functioning human
LINK https://www.wattpad.com/story/173039606-therapy-sessions-of-an-almost-functioning-human
SUMMARY I’m starting this story where this girl tries to make her way through life while trying not to take the absudity of existence too seriously. Tell me what you think about it :wink:

"-I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.

-Fair enough."

Here’s a little quote

I waved at her and made my way down the stairs and through the glass door of the bulding. I closed it, feeling the cold handle on my fingers and the crispy winter air engulf me in a warm embrace.
What a lovely day not to commit suicide, I thought to myself before heading to my house.
PNG

HEY Zeke
I’m Wiktoria
And I literally started wattpad because I wanted to persuade writing. I never wrote on a bigger scale but I love English Language & Literature. I also write because It helps me calm down, and drops my anxiety. I always had the idea of writing a story where the strong MC isn’t a man. I wanted to also portray women as strong and powerful.
It would be great if you checked out my story and I will be open to any criticism if it means my story improves.
https://www.wattpad.com/675177705-silhouette-»authors-note«

Hello! I’d love for you to read my story if it interests you and I would obviously return the favor. If you do so choose me I can take the critique right on the story comments. I’m open to any and all feedback. I’ve recently done a bunch of edits to chapter 2 based off amazing advice given to me by other critiquers so I’m looking forward to more!

Title: The Fall of Mangiatorvi

Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy

Blurb: Gemma spent the majority of her life feeling like an outcast, hiding her gifts from those around her. Then in a whirlwind of violence and heartbreak, she is recruited to Mangiatorvi University for the Gifted in a Magical Realm She falls under the mentorship of both the crown prince and the most gifted fighter in the realm. They earn her trust and she earns their loyalty, but can she chance her heart again? Tensions are rising in the government as the country is on the brink of both civil war and war with the bordering state. Gemma struggles to navigate a new world, searching for normalcy amongst friendships, romance, and politics.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/175176204-the-fall-of-mangiatorvi

I would love some feedback on my story (if you enjoy reading it, feel free to keep on reading!)
Title: The Legend of the Moonflower Princess
Genre: Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Fantasy
Short Summary: After her adopted younger brother is kidnapped by the minions of a mad sorcerer, a young woman must journey through a magical world in order to rescue him.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/659085416-the-legend-of-the-moonflower-princess-where-the

I don’t really like PM critiques, so would in-line comments or regular comments be fine?