crushes suck and here's why

romance

1. THEY CRUSH YOUR HEART AND YOU KNOW ITS NO ONES FAULT BUT YOURS BECAUSE YOU NEVER TOLD THEM HOW YOU FEEL

2. IF YOU DID TELL THEM HOW YOU FELT AND THEY REJECT YOU, ITS JUST LIKE WELL SHIT

3. WHEN YOU FIND OUT FROM SOMEONE THAT THEY LIKE SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU HAVENT TOLD THEM HOW YOU FEEL YET AND YOU’D JUST FEEL STUPID IF YOU DID

4. WHEN YOU SUSPECT THEY’RE GAY

5. WHEN THEY’RE GAY

6. WHEN YOU SUSPECT THEY’RE GAY BUT THEY’RE NOT AND THEY LIKE SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU’D RATHER THEY BE GAY BECAUSE THEN YOU KNOW YOU WOULDN’T HAVE A CHANCE WITH THEM

a thread where u can pour ur broken heart out and rant about the ppl who missed out on the awesmazing, lovely person that is YOU.

Nah I’m pretty sure she only knows part of the story anyway.

I’m one of those that only like digital renderings. Horribly socially awkward.

I relate to this on a spiritual level.

Last year, and the year before, I had a crush on this guy two years older than me. He graduated last year, when I was a sophomore, and my biggest regret is not telling him how I feel. I was scared that his younger brother would find out — who is in my grade. I’m a junior now, and I seriously consider the guy to be my first love lmao.

1. WHEN THEY’RE OLDER THAN YOU

1. WHEN THEY’RE A COMPLETE STRANGER AND THE CRUSH IS BASED SOLELY OFF OF EXCHANGED GLANCES

ME AT AIRPORTS. WHY ARE THERE ALWAYS CUTE PEOPLE AT AIRPORTS ???

Same with not getting a chance to tell them then they are with somebody else. That happened last year. Hopefully it won’t happen again.

This was DEFINITELY me. I loved a guy for two years in middle school and I never said anything, and now I’m a sophomore and sometimes he still shows up in my dreams.

I did know he liked someone else; I liked him --> he liked a friend --> she liked another guy --> and HE was literally DATING someone else. It was a mess and I keep telling myself to give up but NOPE, still tangled up in my feelings.

Cultural gap was (at the time) closer to my situation. And I haven’t dated, partially out of this self-doubt about what my 5th grade crush would think if I were a romance writer.

A very trans specific issue, crushing on a Spanish girl.

THERE ARE CUTE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

like when I was in Florida for spring break last year, I literally hit this guy with a chair as I was walking out of my hotel room. AND HE WAS CUTE LEMME TELL YOU

I NEVER had crushes until i got to high school. Annnnd I still haven’t had a boyfriend yet.

i’m totally not crying :joy::upside_down_face:

Here with you in the “no boyfriend” camp… and no girlfriend either, because the girl I like right now is wayyy out of my league fml

Didn’t even REALIZE I was bi until June when I liked a girl who lived in a different state. My life is a MESS

yeah lmao in middle school i hated every single guy in my grade,but i was completely “in love” with this dude a year older than me bc i thought he was so mature and shit (solely because he was one year older than me) and legit i cried my heart out when he graduated but we go to the same high school now anyway and honestly i just try to avoid him as much as i can…

1. WHEN YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON TWO PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN COUNTLESS WAYS AND YOU MET THEM AT BASICALLY THE SAME TIME AND THEY’RE BOTH CUTE
    Oh, just me? Is this shallow? Yeah? Okay…

Awww, well, I hope you manage to win her heart!

I’m pretty sure i’m straight. At one point I thought I was bi, but right now, I think I’m questioning lmao. I’m pretty sure I’m straight though, because I’ve only ever liked boys.

1. WHEN YOU HIT A GUY WITH A CHAIR AND THINK THAT INSTANT ROMANCE HAS HAPPENED

Dude, no joke, I have no idea what my sexuality is, because I have never had an SO, which makes it harder to determine stuff, and so I am trying to figure out which I am out of FOUR different sexualities which all contradict each other

sounds like a shoujo anime comedy

That’s happened to me so many times

My biggest fear is that guys won’t approach me because they think I’m a lesbian, which I’m not.

My friend irl said that, if anything, people think I’m asexual.

And now I feel like that’s the reason why guys NEVER FREAKING ASK ME OUT

and social anxiety might play a role in it but whatever