crushes suck and here's why

romance

DM meme that you think he’ll like and see where it goes from there

I DON’T KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON HERE! BUT I CAN CONFIRM CRUSHES S.U.C.K LIKE VACUUMS FALLING INTO BLACK HOLES!
IF YOU HAVE A CRUSH, AND ARE TRYING TO GET HIM TO NOTICE YOU-

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

WAIT TILL YOUR ABOVE 16 TO START CRUSHES!

ASKED MY CRUSH IF SHE LIKES TO READ

SHE DOES

GREEN LIGHT

SHE MIGHT READ MY STORIES

ASKED MY CRUSH WHAT SHE LIKES TO READ

SCIENCE FICTION

I WRITE SCIENCE FICTION MOST OF THE TIME

DING DING BITCHES WE HAVE A WINNER

I STILL DON’T KNOW IF SHE LIKES GIRLS

YO WHAT HAPPENED

lol i was about to be like “yooo guys we have a writer on this thread ohohoho” and then my dumb bitch mind was like “wait ofc there’d be writers here this is literally a thread on wattpad, a site for writers”

MOOD. I do shit like that all the time haha

Do people still write on wattpad tho :thinking:

That’s me… :frowning:

It’s all an illusion. There is not such thing as a crush, your body just wants you to bang and have babies. Your body is a liar. Crushes are a lie.

Don’t really see the point of crushes. I know the biological purpose, but it’s not really convenient for anyone. It actually hurts the chances by making you trip up (most of us) when talking to the crush smh

I clicked on this thread and when I saw what it’s about the first thing that came to my mind was my very first heartbreak.

I had a crush like an year ago (when I was 15) and I thought it will go soon just like the others. Cause you know, new is always better. Anyways I was so wrong about that.

Like I liked him too much but he kept throwing me mixed signals. We chatted on Instagram and whenever we crossed each other in schools he’d pass me smiles and looks.

I didn’t want to come off as clueless but I didn’t want to get ahead of myself either. So this went on for another 6 months. He’d randomly flirt with me and the next moment he’d be all like ‘You’re totally my friend. That’s all.’

Finally one day he came up to me and he was like ‘Hey! See there’s this girl I like and -’ Now I do not know what he was going to speak because before he could I punched him. On the face.

Because he kept stringing me along for a half year and I know he knew because you’d be blind not to see how hard I was crushing on him.

So all in all I hate crushes now. I totally agree with what you said ‘Crushes always crush you.’ And I learnt that the hard way. Though my current boyfriend was also kind of my crush from 1 and a half years ago but anyways. Crushes bring heartbreak lol. :joy:

Try liking someone, who is in another continent. I even told him I loved him but nope, I was never good enough for him cause his ideal girlfriend is someone who is the same skin tone as him. I have made peace with it.

Oh man, that sucks D:

Which continent?

As long as you’re happy, it’s his loss. He doesn’t deserve you :x

Guess what I just read!!

I liked that series a lot, honestly a REALLY good plot, and plus I got all three of the books as one book for the cheap price of $6! I’ll be keeping this one :smiley:

he’s such an unfortunate one to loose someone like you

I am from Africa, and he is from America.
Thank you.

Thank you for the support. I have gotten used to it at this point.

What sucks is when you change for them.

but you are worth it so don’t find a boy…you need a man…i mean you deserve a man

:joy: I think I should stop looking and let it find me. I mean I have searched in many places.