crushes suck and here's why

romance

This expires in a day

well imo most of the stories are a lil questionable but yeah ppl still write on wattpad

truuuuuue. im kind of glad my crush is only in one of my classes, or id be so distracted all the time

omg that sounds terrible !!! id hate to get strung along for 6 months. that punch was well deserved

i get the whole skin tone thing…its 2018, guys cmon

THANK YOU. changing urself for some lousy guy who just leaves u anyway is such a waste!!! its not worth it, and i wish someone wouldve told me that a few years ago…

Join my discordddd

sry lol not really a gamer…my friends have tried multiple times to get me to join their discords. gamers rise up tho amirite

I’m not a gamer either

Oh damn is that why no one is joining.

maybe lol

theres some stigma around being a gamer just sayin…

Trust me. I know.

We’re just wattpadders tho

dont wanna be a GAYmer right??!!!?? haha jk

1. WHEN IT’S YOUR BEST FRIEND WHO YOU HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH FOR TWO YEARS AND YOU REALIZE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM, BUT YOUR BEST FRIEND HAS A LOT OF COMMITMENT ISSUES BECAUSE OF HIS LAST AND ONLY GIRLFRIEND WHO EMOTIONALLY ABUSED HIM (IN WHICH YOU WERE THERE FOR HIM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY) AND YOU TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL ONLY TO FIND OUT HE LIKES YOU TOO BUT CAN’T DATE BECAUSE HE IS NOT READY EMOTIONALLY AND HAS NOT TOLD YOU THE WHOLE STORY WITH HIS EX AND ALL THE SCARING THINGS SHE DID TO HIM AND HE IS AFRAID THAT IF HE DATED YOU HE WOULD TELL YOU AND YOU WOULD NEVER LIKE HIM AGAIN OR THAT DATING WOULD RUIN THE FRIENDSHIP SO THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS WHY YOU CANNOT DATE EACH OTHER EVEN THOUGH YOU BOTH CARE FOR EACH OTHER IN SUCH A DEEP WAY AND YOU HAVE TO WATCH HIM GO AFTER GIRLS FOR MEANINGLESS HOOKUPS BECAUSE HE IS SCARED TO HAVE SOMETHING REAL AND OPEN UP TO SOMEONE AGAIN EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS YOU WOULD NEVER HURT HIM AND NOW YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS AWKWARD AND HE HIDES THINGS FROM YOU AND NOTHING IS THE SAME NOR WILL IT EVER BE AND YOU FIND OUT LATER YOU BOTH REALIZED YOUR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER THE SAME NIGHT BUT DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING FOR TWO MONTHS AND THE NIGHT THAT YOU DECIDED TO TELL HIM IS THE NIGHT HE DECIDED HE HAS TO STOP LIKING YOU BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE IS NOT READY TO DATE SOMEONE, ESPECIALLY YOU, HIS BEST FRIEND, WHO HE WOULD HAVE TO BE REAL WITH.

crushes suck.

YEET. I feel that

dude.

Is the discord just for anyone? Can I join?

yes, please