crushes suck and here's why

romance

Wow fuck HIS ex then, she SUCKS

honestly, this is just me but there are 2 ways u can go about this:

1. keep pursuing him
  2. move on

there are upsides and downsides to each obviously, but if u think u and him would make each other happy, id say go for it. but if hes not ready to date, be patient. maybe he’ll come around.

thank you haha needed to hear this

way to relatable.

hey…guys…
its Sneha

I was paired with my crush for a partner assignment and immediately threw up after class. Wasn’t able to do the work and felt horrible about it. Apologized profusely and made up for it later, but that was a wasted chance.

I know. Let’s just hope it hurt just as much. :joy:

Some boy’s are J>E>R>K>S That’s what happened.

WHY DO I GET ALL THE JERKS!?!?

I didn’t even read the post yet. I only had to see the title and I was like “ex-ACTLY”
I hope you’re okay. Crushes can definitely suck.

TO STATE IT SIMPLY… THEY SUCK AND IF THEY DON’T RECIPROCATE YOUR FEELINGS THEN YOU FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT, OR WHEN YOU TRY TO TELL THEM YOU LIKE THEM BUT YOU CAN’T, ESPECIALLY IF IT’S YOUR BEST FRIEND! OR THEY TURN AROUND AND STAB YOU IN THE BACK. OR WHEN THEY MOVE AWAY, AND YOU WILL PROB. NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN :sob::sob::sob: i’m sorry it’s just a lot of emotions, from my friend moving a while back…

ok but crush culture by conan gray is literally THIS THREAD. HIGHLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO IT.

https://youtu.be/GzYSzV7Mltc super good song !!!

lyrics are suuuuper relatable btw

GUYS OH MY GOD I HAVE SOME TEA

SO MY FRIEND IS FRIENDS WITH HIS FRIEND GROUP AND SO MY FRIEND CALLS ME OVER AND SUDDENLY IM SITTING AT THE SAME LUNCH TABLE AS HIM,WE START PLAYING SOME WEIRD GAME THAT INVOLVES OUR HANDS BEING PUT ON TOP OF OTHER PPL’S HANDS AND HIS FUCKING HAND WAS ON MINE. I AM S C R E A M I N G bc i had honestly lost all hope with this guy and now im back to being like a fucking schoolgirl

also im like kind of a germaphobe but like having his hand on mine?? a BLESSING.

im in my free period rn and i was planning on getting hw done and i literally cant even focus anymore. fuck

TOUCHING

lmao this was me once two years ago when my crush and I arm wrestled and I was sitting there like “he’s holding my hand omfg this is competitive hand holding omg what omg”

needless to say I lost that match

Today I learned that my closest school friend is also bi! And she’s crushing on one of our mutual friends… who is probably straight… so we’re conducting our respective Investigaytions together now

I feel bad for her because at least my crush MIGHT like girls but her crush… probably doesn’t

Gimme a crush on a guy again this is f*ckin complicated

i see what u did there with that gay pun

also, more tea to spill (i actually hate the use of “tea” in 2018 but just roll with it),so this guy i know may or may not have a crush on me??? nice guy but i cant tell if hes being nice or if its bc he likes me?? i googled “how to tell if a boy likes you” bc googles obviously the best source for this type of situation (cough sarcasm cough), and the results kind of a lot matched up with what he does and i’m FREAKING OUT.

apparently endless questions are a sign that sum1 likes u, and BRUH HE ASKED ME SO MANY QUESTIONS YESTERDAY ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. AND THEY WERENT STUPID SMALL TALK QUESTIONS EITHER.

theres also body language ofc–and ive noticed he likes to touch my arm and lean in a little too close for my liking whenever im showing him a paper or something. there’s also eye contact–and honestly?? its a lil creepy the way he looks at me.

also, he figured out that i have english first period, and im like “howd u know i have english first period?” and hes like “oh i just noticed u in the hallway where all the english classrooms are”.

also he apparently knows i play basketball, and he was like “oh hows basketball” and i ask him how he knew i was in basketball and he was like “oh u were wearing a basketball sweatshirt yesterday”. maybe hes just observant?

and the WEIRDEST THING–last weekend we hung out, and then yesterday he was like, “wait, this is how you actually look?” and i reply “uhhhh yeah???” and in my head im like, “what, did i really look bad this weekend??” since i was wearing a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and a bun that weekend. and at that moment i was wearing a relatively cute outfit and my hair was down, but i didnt think i looked like particularly spectacular that day. then he says, “oh ok. you look nice.” and im NOT SURE IF THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT OR JUST SOME KIND OF RETALIATION FROM ASKING A WEIRD QUESTION.

I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM THAT WELL. I JUST MET HIM LAST WEEK, HUNG OUT LAST WEEKEND, AND THEN YESTERDAY ALL THAT WEIRD SHIT HAPPENED.
NO ONES EVER LIKED ME BEFORE (that i know of) AND SGJKDFJFHDKJS I DONT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS. I RLY HOPE IM JUST READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS AND HES JUST BEING A NICE GUY.