crushes suck and here's why

romance

I DON’T KNOW HIM EITHER BUT IF HE’S THAT ATTENTIVE TO YOU HE’D PROBABLY BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND, PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND PLAN AHEAD FOR WHAT YOU’D SAY IF HE DID ASK YOU OUT

UNTIL HE DOES ASK YOU OUT (IF HE DOES) JUST ROLL WITH IT

BRUH I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE THOUGH.

even though theres a very little chance of him liking me back (but he did touch my hand today trololol)

hhhhhhg

Man that’s tough idk what to say lmaoo

Is he cute??

guy who might like me?? hes ok imo. not ugly, cute in his shy way i suppose

guy i like?? LITERALLY THE CUTEST GUY IVE SEEN IN SCHOOL, AND THERES A LOT OF PPL IN MY SCHOOL.

Odd favor to request, but I need to describe a cute guy in my book, and since my school’s full of ugly motherfuckers and I already used the first guy I fell in love with as a character (whoops lol), I don’t know how. Would you mind giving me a few physical details about one or the other of them that you find attractive? Lmao I’m just trying to make this authentic

You know what? Hold out for your crush if he’s that worth it lol

ok his glasses?? adorable!!! like, ive seen him with and without glasses, he looks damn fine either way, but his glasses make him look so adorable.
his hair is also kind of messy and sticks out a little bit, but again, THATS WHAT MAKES HIM SO CUTE.
and his smile <33333333 omg every time he smiles he covers his mouth bc idk maybe hes embarrassed about his smile but from behind his mouth i can tell hes smiling bc his eyes crinkle up and its so damn cute. and when i actually DO see his smile?? <3333 that song “you so fuckin precious when you smile” or whatever plays in my head
and idk if this is weird or anything but his voice is kinda deep and quiet, and i just think its cute when he talks really fast and kind of trips over his words. it sounds weird but like,

What the fuck?? I wrote this into a story once??? IS HE MY CHARACTER???

He sounds SO CUTE OMFG aSk hIM oUt

“Ask him out,” I say as I continue to agonize over whether or not my crush is straight. Ignore me lol

ahahhahahaahaha i wish it were that easy

Mood lol. If I tried to do it I’d get rejected and I’d die on the spot

Today I was sitting in the cafeteria, right? And the cheerleaders are over here doing a fundraiser and they have The Absolute Nerve to play Ice Me Out by Kash Doll. And if you’ve ever heard the song you know that it sounds like “ASK ME OUT” on repeat.

So I’m sitting across from my crush. My friend is sitting across from hers. We’re like one seat diagonal from each other and just staring at one another with Existential Pain filling our eyes.

Because we’re both WEAK!!! AND NEITHER OF US WAS DOING THE THING

what sucks is when theyre straight :unamused: also, when i see a cute girl i cant tell if want to be them, be their friend, or be more than their friend ;)))

what hurts the most though is when you develop a crush on a friend tbh

last time i dated someone we were friends and then other people in our friend group started shipping us and it became awkward and that kinda forced me to like her. im glad it happened though, that was the best time of my year. maybe even my life oops

u shouldve laughed n been like “well this is sum perfect music to set the mood for the question imma bout to ask u honhonhon”

ive never crushed on a friend, but my one friend has dated TWO of our mutual friends, and told me hes planning on asking out another one of our mutual friends. im not gonna stop him but its tiring at this point…he gon break up the friend group :unamused:

I’m very lucky that I think I just don’t develop crushes. The only way I can imagine myself falling in love is if someone else does first, so I’ll never get rejected, I need that someone to develop a crush on me for me to develop a crush, I never get reyected and I never break anyone’s heart, is good

Haha try having your crush tell you that he likes you a lot and when you ask which way he refuses to answer. I told him two days ago that he has nice skin and should shave because he looks hot without a beard. Today he sent me a snap having shaved and when I asked if he did it for me he laughed and said no so I reminded him what I said and he replied saying he kind of wishes he hadn’t shaved anymore. I told him that I was blocking him and said bye. He asked me to please not unfriend him or block him. Soooo confusing. I asked him why he answered so meanly and he said that he is busy…

huh I was together with my crush, then I broke up with her, and only theeen I realise I love her, but now she don’t care about me, while I love her for three years already :joy: :joy: :joy:

kill me please

Even more confusion! I unfriended him and he made up a new account and requested me and then deleted his old account… and then asked for my help on a game we play together…

Is he even worth the trouble??

what @dystopial said, is he really worth all this? it seems like he’s stringing you along…

on today’s episode of What’s Alkippe Crying About? it’s the music video for Clean Bandit’s “Baby” featuring Luis Fonsi and Marina and the Diamonds!

I have so many FEELINGS rn god damn it