crushes suck and here's why

romance

UGH THAT’S TERRIBLE

Here is my experince with crushes: I have moved schools 6 times. I freaking like one of them, still. I am shy. I am never gonna have a boyfriend.

I’m shy and I can’t make a move either so we can suffer together lol

Now I’m online school, so - there goes my chance of prom.

big oof

Major oof.

Crushes can make you…

-self-conscious (point out flaws in your physique and your psyche)

-catch delusional fits (when you see someone in a way that doesn’t fit the real them but you don’t know that since you don’t really know the “real” them)

-break your own heart (unrequited love is an epidemic)

-extremely anxious (I’ve fallen, pretended to be asleep, written on anonymous forums about feelings ugg, even brought 3 birthday cakes {even though it was no one’s birthday, mine or someone I knew} because of a crush)

-feel stupid (ever had a crush on a real life bad boy/ugg I dated a basketball player before-he was a player on and off the court and I don’t know why I was surprised he cheated on me-big boom to my ego)

I keep my celebrity crush list short now but oof middle and high school was my boy crush years

truuuuuuu

i need to stop liking the romanticized version ive created of him in my head and like, actually get to know him lol

hey if it makes anyone feel any better, I accidentally friend zoned my crush and then he got a girlfriend a month later :upside_down_face: so, who is an idiot? I am.

LMAO RIP

LOL FOR REAL

ugh GUYS i think its confirmed that the guy who might like me DOES like me…

so during the club meeting my friend and i are talking, and he comes up and hes like “so um do u do any other sports besides basketball” and im like “ye i play tennis” and my friend chimes in jokingly like “lol ur so athletic” and im like “lol yeah” and then this mf is like “yeah with ur slender build and stuff…u look athletic…like u got endurance…gestures to my physical appearance” and he just is kind of muttering and stumbling over his words as he says this and in my head im like “THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOUVE COMMENTED ON MY PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND I DIDNT LIKE IT ANY BETTER THE FIRST TIME BOI”

next, the exact same thing that happened 2 weeks ago happened today. so im waiting for my friend, but she’s taking too long with whatever, so im like “hey im gonna go to the library bc i gotta go study, see u tomorrow”, with absolutely NO knowledge that hes standing at the door waiting for me. so i turn around and find him standing at the door, and i kind of just act like i dont see him and walk as fast as i can, yet this guy still manages to follow me all the way to the library and sit at the same table im sitting at.

and he said the weirdest thing (besides him commenting on my body and shit) on our way to the library. so first he asks “so uhh do u usually get here early in the mornings” n im like “ye i guess i get here at like 7:30”, and he asks “oh so where do u usually go in the mornings” and my dumb bitchass answers this question, all thoughts of him stalking me flying out of my head. so when i tell him where i go hes like “ok cool ill stop by some time maybe” and then im like “fuck why did i tell him where i go in the mornings”…he then continues on saying, “yeah u seem really interesting to talk to…like everytime i talk to u u get more and more interesting”. i get a lil defensive and he seems to realize this and says “not interesting in a weird way, but just like,interesting, yknow?” and i just nod like i know what tf this boy is saying, but I DONT. LITERALLY EVERY TIME I TALK TO HIM I GIVE HIM THESE SHORT, FAST ANSWERS TO MAKE MYSELF SEEM LESS INTERESTING. I MAKE AN EFFORT SO THAT HE WILL BECOME LESS INTERESTED IN ME, BUT THIS KID CANT TAKE A HINT.

i think he might actually have a crush on me. at first i thought “hey, maybe hes just being a super nice guy and im just overthinking this” but now i think this guys for real. hopefully he doesnt make any moves any time soon

i’m here for this drama omg

dunno what to recommend because a) if someone likes me the problem usually fixes itself and b) i need to have the sleep, like, right now

but dude. if you see him RUN

i TRY TO RUN BUT IF A GUY CAN STOP YOU FROM ENTERING THE BATHROOM LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BATHROOM DOOR, THEN ITS HARD TO RUN FROM HIM.

also avoiding eye contact and walking super fast never seems to work ;-; this bich still manages to talk to me

I CAN’T WITH THIS FUCKING CRUSH

I DON’T EVEN KNOW IF SHE’S STRAIGHT BUT I’M SO FUCKING GAY FOR HERRRRRRR

MY MIND GOES BLANK EVERY TIME I SEE HER

IDK HOW TO TALK

IDK HOW TO FLIRT

ALL I KNOW HOW TO DO IS NOD AND SMILE REALLY BIG

SHE PROBABLY THINKS I’M A FUCKING WEIRDO WHYYYYY

yeah, walking fast never really works… literally guys will run to catch up with you lol

LOL I FEEL UR PAIN…I SAT WITH HIM AT THE SAME TABLE AT LUNCH TODAY AND I WAS JUST LOOKING THE OTHER WAY THE ENTIRE TIME

honestly im probably the worst person to give out advice since i cant even talk to my own crush myself, but maybe just get interested in the stuff shes interested in?? or if yall already have the same interests, then you’re all set. i find that mustering up the courage 2 talk to my crush gives me this rush of adrenaline, so if u get that rush of adrenaline too, use it to ur advantage !!

fuck it, I’m going to ask her out next time I see her

here’s the plan:
I walk with her while she goes (alone) to buy lunch, which is the only time I’ll probably ever get to talk to her one-on-one
I ask her “do you by any chance like girls?”

(a) she says “no”
I say “that’s a shame” and laugh and try not to FUCKING DIE

(b) she says “kind of” or something similar
and I say “would you like to go out sometime”

IDK IF SHE’S CLOSETED OR STRAIGHT BUT THE BENEFITS OUTWEIGH THE COSTS

BENEFITS of asking her out: possible girlfriend
DRAWBACKS of asking her out: I get my poor feelings hurt, which with my current mental state, may be a very bad thing

DUDE JUST GO FOR IT SCREW FEELINGS (jk jk but like srsly just do it and if u chicken out u will definitely regret it)

yeah, I didn’t ever say anything to my last crush and… sometimes I still dream about him

honestly I’m very mad about it