crushes suck and here's why

romance

Me, talking to my crush and just horking out my entire life story instead of talking about, idk, books or whatever

Seriously ffs every time I try to talk to her I just spill out everything that’s in my brain in a desperate attempt to lay myself bare just so see how she reacts and if she still wants to put up with my oversharing-ass self

better that than awkward silence amirite

im laughing so hard (not at you but with you) next time you do this just be like. OK YOUR TURN.

Wow, I hate this empty box. I’M GOING TO FILL IT WITH RAW CHICKEN GIBLETS

no my life story is boring lmaoo

I gotta remember to do that lol

People like people who ask them lots of questions about themselves.

dont forget, endless questions are a sign that someone might like u!! so yeah just ask them a shit ton of questions

since 2018 was a total flop for romance for me, heres what my dumb bitchass is gonna do: GET THE COURAGE TO TALK TO HIM IN 2019 SO WE CAN BE FRIENDS INSTEAD OF DISTANT ACQUAINTANCES WHO KNOW EACH OTHER THROUGH MUTUAL FRIENDS

and also do something about the guy who likes me…find a way to let him know im not interested even though he literally can never take a hint

My crush was gay. Now, I think she isn´t because well,hope. We´re friends though

hope shes what youre looking for :smiley:

I haven’t seen my crush in so longggg hhh

SIDE NOTE: I’M A PANTSER AND I’M TRYING TO PLAN A BOOK AND MY HATRED FOR ORGANIZATION AND MY INFERIORITY COMPLEX ARE CONSPIRING TOGETHER TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERY MOMENT MAKES ME WANT TO BANG MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL

HOW DO PLAN??

i get that way too lmao thats why i gave up on writing on this site a while ago…

also the annoying math class guy i talked about earlier on this thread has now started calling me his girlfriend and that we’re ‘lovers’ (he literally learned how to sign ‘lovers’ in sign language just to spite me), which is total bs bc i know he doesnt actually like me he just likes to annoy the shit out of me.

and my suspicions that the guy i like has a girlfriend have started growing bigger. i saw pictures of them hanging out during winter break and even though they’re “just friends” i feel like he might like her…
aLSO HE HAS A PRIVATE INSTAGRAM AND MY FRIEND STOLE MY PHONE AND FUCKING REQUESTED TO FOLLOW HIM. ITS BEEN 3 DAYS AND HE STILL HASNT ACCEPTED IT.

and i have to hang out this weekend with the other creepy dude who might like me bc our school club has an event this weekend. fuck.

sad news: the guy i like has a girlfriend.

of all ppl i couldve chosen i choose the one who already has someone

crushes suck

bitch they really do mine is straight

let’s eat ice cream and cry

omg im so sorry…this is a sad day for us both

million f’s in the chat for our unrequited feelings :’(

Good luck yall i hope you find someone that loves you soon

made a playlist for my broken hearted self so imma drop the songs here:

I Don’t Wanna Waste My Time- Joji
Friends- NIKI
SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK- Joji
Mystery of Love- Sufjan Stevens
Spell- NIKI
Pills- Joji
First Love / Late Spring- Mitski
Sunflower- Rex Orange County
Ivy- Frank Ocean
Put Your Head On My Shoulder- Paul Anka
I Like U- NIKI
Crush Culture- Conan Gray
LOVE (FEAT. ZACARI)- Kendrick Lamar
Lose It- SWMRS
A Dustland Fairytale- The Killers
Clair De Lune- Claude Debussy
Slow Dancing in the Dark- Nicholas Yee (cello cover)

some dont even have anything to do with unrequited love but they just get in my feels u get me

it is sad boi hours my dudes

thank u :pray:t3:

omg sufjan stevens

i’ve seen swmrs live (totally bragging)

id say im jealous but Lose It is the only song by them ive ever listened to