crushes suck and here's why

romance

I discovered them live haha I totally went to see All Time Low and they were opening

ohohoho ATL…back in my middle school emo days Remembering Sunday was my anthem

m8 they were there in my depression when no one else was

fucking gems

remembering sunday, dear maria count me in, and therapy were my all time favorites

ugh guys im listening to slow dancing in the dark rn and it really brings me back to when i first started crushing on him why do crushes ruin such good songs

(reference to Lose It lyrics: :notes: and tell me why’d you have to have such a damn good taste in music? yeah if all my favorite songs make me think of you I’m gonna lose it :notes: )

I made my boyfriend listen to Therapy literally a couple hours ago and he didn’t get why I like it so much… :cry:

GIVE ME THERAPYYYYY, IM A WALKIN TRAVESTYYYY

Here’s another reason crushes suck

I have a whole playlists of songs that crushes have ruined for me and it’s a long boi

my friend has mr. creepazoid-who-likes-me in her german class. it is now Confirmed that he is an official weirdo bc apparently they had to do a presentation about famous german figures and he went off on a rant about the aerodynamics of a soccer ball

and THEN apparently my friend’s friend’s cousin is in some of his classes, and she said that Yes, He Follows Around Girls He Likes.

HHHHHHHHH THIS BICH JUST GETS WEIRDER AND WEIRDER

so yesterday we had a club meeting and for the past 2 weeks, he’s managed to tag along with me to the library after our club is over. so finally i successfully escaped him by kinda just ducking out of the classroom while he was busy looking at his computer and talking to someone. i get to the library and sit at an independent one-person table, texting my sister to see where shes at. i then realize i forgot to ask my friend a question, so i stand up to leave the library so i can go find my friend. AND IN THE PROCESS OF STANDING UP, I LITERALLY MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH HIM WHILE HES IN THE PROCESS OF SITTING DOWN AT THE TABLE ACROSS FROM ME AND IM LIKE WTFFFFFFF WHERE DID YOU FUCKING COME FROM??? I WAS LITERALLY JUST IN THE CLUB CLASSROOM LIKE 2 MINUTES AGO, AND THE WALK FROM THE CLASSROOM TO THE LIBRARY TAKES AT LEAST 2 MINUTES. so i get the FUCK out of there bc i aint gonna talk to him, and go to find my friend. i find my friend, and i start talking to her. THEN HE FUCKING WALKS PAST US AND AGAIN, IM LIKE WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCKKKKK HE WAS JUST AT THE LIBRARY
and keep in mind, i walked super fast from the library to my friend, so he mustve had to keep up the fucking pace if he was gonna follow me…

BUT THE WEIRD THING IS HE FOLLOWED ME FROM THE CLASSROOM TO THE LIBRARY, THEN FROM THE LIBRARY TO THE HALLWAY

so in conclusion,

HE IS A CREEP.

WHEN U SWEAR OFF OF CRUSHES BC THEY ALWAYS MAKE U HURT BUT THIS STUPID IDIOT SOMEHOW FOUND HIS WAY INTO YOUR HEART ANYWAY

YIKES. YIKES YIKES YIKES

TELL HIM U DON’T LIKE HIM I KNOW SOMEONE WHO DIDN’T AND SHE GOT STALKED FOR HER TROUBLES

DUDE LITERALLY FOLLOWED HER TO HER HOUSE

HE TAPPED ON HER WINDOW. TO TELL HER LOVED HER. HE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW HER.

Lmao every time it’s like “I’m never doing that again” and then… what do you do???

YESSS AND THEN IT JUST ENDS UP THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND UR JUST SAD AGAIN.

WHEN YOU CONFRONT THEM AND THEY DON’T LIKE YOU BACK BUT THEY STILL ALLOW YOU TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM AND THEY START DATING SOMEONE ELSE LIKE OH MY GOD PEOPLE

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UGH ITS MADDENING

LIKE I SEE HIM ALL THE TIME AND HES ALMOST ALWAYS LOOKING AT ME

maybe he likes you

yeah its pretty obvious he likes me…but its just that i dont WANT him to like me

1. When they use you as a tool to get back at their ex or simply play you.
    I still dream about this idiot a lot, I guess it’s because I never got closure since he literally decided to ghost me