crushes suck and here's why

romance

Eleven years?? That must have sucked! I think I watched something once that said if a crush lasted longer than 2-3 years, you don’t have a crush, you have a problem. At that point, I think you might’ve straight-up fallen in love… o.O

want to spill some real tea but I’m also a little scared that by some miraculous chance my crush would be on this site and somehow see my message about him…

ALTHOUGH HE’S NOT MY CRUSH ANYMORE CUZ HE GOT STOOPIT

yeah, i wouldn’t wish it on anyone

Idk what it was but i do know it hit me a lot harder than i wanted it to. I never did anything about it though and I don’t know why. I just… I guess I was always like ‘well it’s never going to work out anyways, why would i even bother?’

i still get thoughts about him all the time, but it’s too late now and I think it’s easier to just shove it all down since he’s not around as much.

i mean it’s whatever.

crushes suck.

spill the tea dammit i want to knowwww

TEA

okay, so the tea is that he said he thought it would be funny if the only way we communicated was THROUGH TEXT!? LIKE WHO THINKS THAT’S FUNNY???

dude SAME (sort of). i had a crush on this guy for a suuuuper long time but he was older, i never did anything about it, etc etc…he used to consume all my thoughts even though i knew it’d never ever work out. then he left for a little bit and i came to forget about him in the time he was gone. then he CAME BACK and i still imagine at times what it’d be like if i had just told him how i felt. but honestly, i’ve placed him in the category of crushes called “im pretty much over you (but im down if ur down lol)”

hi hello, to all people who actually have experienced requited love (is this the right thread to ask this question? jkjkjk), what is it like being on the uhhh “receiving end of a crush”? or in other words, what is it like have someone crushing on you? is it super flattering or super awkward?

i’ve never had the experience of someone having a crush on me. or KNOWING that someone had a crush on me. or i’m just oblivious to the ppl around me. maybe ive broken a few hearts without knowing it (jk probs not).

Last year, this guy really liked me. It was the first time somebody had ever had a crush on me, so I didn’t know how to act (and I still don’t, since it really hasn’t happened since). Every time I saw him in the hallway I turned and basically ran. Sometimes I still see him looking at me in the cafeteria and I pretend I’m blind and totally oblivious.

He said hi to me about five times a day when we still had classes together. I pretended I couldn’t hear him most of the time. One time I snapped and said “No!” when he did it. He said, “Are you breaking up with me?” and I told him “We were never dating in the first place!”

Talk about awkward… :\

He was really a cruddy human being, to be honest. Crushing on a bisexual girl who has a crush on a girl must really be the worst when you’re a homophobic piece of trash! I hope he gets over it. Maybe he already has. He doesn’t have a chance with me and never has either way.

can i get an f in the chat

today my crush was wearing a black champion sweatshirt, and i happened to be wearing a white champion sweatshirt. obviously, we are meant to be. am i right or am i RIGHT

You are RIGHT

Also, f lmao

Honestly, propose rn

Is your pfp from the Kissed By an Angel series?

Nope, just picked it to go with the background on my profile, lol

Just googled the series… I should read it

rant alert!

CRUSHES ARE SO INCONVENIENT (idk if ive already stated this in the thread but oh well). THEY TAKE UP SO MUCH OF YOUR THOUGHTS, SO MUCH OF YOUR DAY, AND YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO SEE THEM FIRST WHEN YOU’RE IN A CROWDED ROOM. TALKING TO THEM IS HONESTLY THE BEST YET MOST DIFFICULT THING TO DO. YOU WONDER IF THEY’RE THINKING ABOUT YOU TOO AND WHAT IT’D BE LIKE IF THEY LIKED YOU BACK AND IF THERE’S SOME PARALLEL UNIVERSE WHERE THE TWO OF YOU ARE TOGETHER.

also like, dont crushes kinda ruin songs for you too?? like you listen to a certain song and then youre like “fuck this shit” bc it reminds u of a time where you were hardcore crushing on them and all those feelings come back??

and ofc, the process of getting over them is the worst. for me, it’s like, i try so hard not to think about him, but i really want to think about him too bc it’s honestly nice for me to imagine what it’d be like if we were together. and in a way, my day just feels kind of,unfulfilling when i don’t think about him? but at the same time i know i shouldnt think about him and my stomach gets all weird when im trying suuuper hard to not think about him but then he just walks in like “yo” and then im back to square 1.

do yall get this too or nah

Yes, yes and no :'D I get over them easily enough but the first two parts are relatable

so ive been put in a group chat with him (JACKPOT MOTHERFUCKERS jkjk lol). idk if its just me overreacting/overthinking but he seems to talk on the chat ONLY when i talk ??? i dont want to be the one to direct message first tho bc im a dumb bitch :’)