Custom and Premade Covers [open for business].

covers
premades

Hi all! I’ve been playing around making covers and just wanna make some for people. I also have premades available! Here’s the link to my premades. I’m still making some so check back frequently for more!

Also, with customs, I’m still pretty new so I won’t accept anything that’s too complicated for me. Right now, I’m really only good at working with plain backgrounds/single photos meaning that I don’t photoshop things into the cover. If that’s what you’re looking for, I, unfortunately, am not the person for you. I won’t do anything if you want a faceclaim either just because I am still a beginner. So if you want a nice, simple cover I’m your girl! Take a look at my premades to get an idea of what I can do.

rules
*Complete payment after accepted, but before delivery of cover
*If you no longer want the cover, just let me know and I’ll turn it into a premade
*I reserve the right to deny any request

payment for premades
*a comment on any chapter of my story “She Seeks Revenge”
*add the book to any reading list that’s public

payment for customs
*a comment on any chapter of my story “She Seeks Revenge”
*add the book to any reading list that’s public
*follow and/or chapter dedication

premade form
title of premade design:
title of book:
author name:
subtitle (not required):
any (small) changes:

custom form
title of book:
author name:
subtitle (not required):
description (2-3 sentences):
ideas for cover/things you would like to see:
anything else I should know (font/font color/image/any design preference/really anything else):

:fallen_leaf:b u m p i t y b u m p :fallen_leaf:

Hello there!

A kind reminder to avoid excessive ‘bumping’ because it is considered as spam.

A suggestion, if you’re not getting many responses, consider editing your title and first post which you can do by using the ‘edit’ button instead of bumping your thread :blush:

Thank you for understanding!

Z

Community Ambassador

Sorry about that, I didn’t know! I’ll be sure to avoid it in the future.

No worries :heart:

bump

title of book: One Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe
author name: bashfulcreaturez
subtitle (not required): None
description (2-3 sentences): Amethyst didn’t think about her actions over the summer, she just wanted to have fun, but it backfired. Now she’s heading back to school known as the school’s biggest slut. She’s trying to be invisible again but some really hot guys start pursuing her and she’s conflicted. :stuck_out_tongue:
ideas for cover/things you would like to see: white and pink or light colors. Maybe the once upon a time in cursive or something? Whatever looks good, I’m not picky.
anything else I should know (font/font color/image/any design preference/really anything else): kind of an innocent, princess/fantasy (even though it’s not) vibe to it! Idk if that helps or makes sense haha.
GERMAIN-DION_MARIE-SOLEIL_COUVERTURE_4AVRIL
I really like this photo for the cover! So this exact one or anything else like it would be preferred.

So I ended up making two different versions! You can use whichever one you like. Let me know if you don’t like either/want any changes and I can do so.

drag the covers into a new tab to enlarge them

Hi, I love it! Especially the second one <3 one thing is that a title is a little hard to see when I upload it. Do you mind making the words in the second one bigger?

Here you go! I tried to make it as big as possible without the words being cut off. I can’t make them any bigger otherwise they’ll cut off. I did have to reformat it so the author name would still show up after resizing the text. Let me know if you still like it!

thank u <3

title of book: A Mortal Mind
author name: Lydia Snead
subtitle (not required): none
description (2-3 sentences): When Emily Hayes returns to her small hometown for her beloved grandmother’s funeral, she finds herself unwittingly swept up in the dark underbelly of her unassuming southern town. She is led to a ghost girl named Winnie, who cannot pass into the afterlife until she remembers how she died. Together, the two of them investigate the town for themselves and try to figure out the truth.
ideas for cover/things you would like to see: The story is a southern gothic, so a kind of creepy/old haunted church aesthetic would be lovely! An abandoned church or something close would be ideal. But if you can’t do that, just a kind of dark, mysterious small town vibe landscape would maybe be cool, too.
anything else I should know (font/font color/image/any design preference/really anything else):
If at all possible, not too many bright colors. Other than that, go for it! :slight_smile:

Title of book: Always Bad

Author name: Trin

Description (2-3 sentences): Averie Kingston just wanted the last few months of senior year to pass without her being noticed. She wanted nothing more than to graduate peacefully.
But then comes along the baddest of the bad at South Coast High, Jax Martins, who takes an interest in Averie. She doesn’t know why, but she wants him stay away. Averie, being herself, hides her life from Jax to protect her and her brother Max. But it catches up to her soon enough once her past comes to haunt her. The closer he gets to her the closer he is to finding out the truth, but Averie soon realizes that he has secrets of his own.
Is Jax willing to give up everything to be with Averie? And will Averie ever come close enough with Jax that she will ever trust him? Or will she want to give up ever being in live run away from her past, again…
Read to see what happens when Averie runs into obstacles she never thought that she would have to face when coming again the world in my twist of this cliche

Ideas for cover/things you would like to see: I like the cover that I have now, but I feel like the font for Bad is a little childish. So a picture like the one that is there and a different font for Bad with a font like Champagne and Limousine for Always. I also like the arrows but they don’t have to be there.

Anything else I should know (font/font color/image/any design preference/really anything else): Like I said before something like the cover that I have now would be great!