Cute, fluffy romance

Before posting a thread, please read the Story Request club’s guidelines. This topic will be automatically closed after 30 days.

I’m looking for a romance story with as little conflict as possible. What I mean by this is that I always see romance stories where the girl meets the boy but ‘uh oh, he has anger issues’ or ‘uh oh, she has a terminal illness’ or ‘uh oh, some vague miscommunication led them to saying they hate each other and they break up’ or ‘uh oh, something totally unrelated to the romance like her work goes wrong and the plot follows that instead’. I realize that books have to have some conflict in order to have… like… plots and that’s fine, but if I wanted conflict in love i’d just live my own life lol. I just want a cute little story ideally with a bit of sexual tension where characters meet and then are cute together.

Any subgenre is fine (mature, lgbt, etc, etc) so long as romance is the main genre. I’m a slow and undiligent reader and really am only looking for 1-3 so sorry if I don’t get to yours. :slight_smile: ty

11 Likes

I have one that’s sort of up that ally, the only non-conflict story I’ve ever really published is called He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not. It’s about a man who recently gets over a divorce and moves into a new suburban neighborhood, only to fall in love with his neighbor’s gardener.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/99398689-he-loves-me-he-loves-me-not

1 Like

Mine is a Fantasy romance, but it is very cute and sweet (it is a slow burn romance, though)

Summary: After beings of another world kidnap her brother for a mad sorcerer’s schemes, the disfigured ward of Dasos will be sent on the adventure of her life…

Sahara is the young ward of the royal family of Dasos. Despite her kind nature, she is consistently shunned by most of society due to her mysterious origins and a scar that most believe to be a consequence of witchcraft. She is resigned to her place in Dasos, but the death of her grandmother and the monarchs of Dasos brings forth an overwhelming longing for a freedom she has quietly yearned for. There seems to be nothing she can do to change her fate, though.
However, when her adopted brother Nashoba is abruptly kidnapped by shadow-like creatures and a mysterious branded woman, Sahara makes a momentousness decision to follow her brother’s abductors. Suddenly thrust into a spectacular, yet, dangerous world, Sahara discovers a mysterious legend who could help her save Nashoba from a horrendous fate. Now, Sahara must overcome her own insecurities and trust in herself and others in order to brave this enchanting world and, perhaps, discover more about herself than she knew…

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168611872-the-legend-of-the-moonflower-princess

1 Like

This one has just started and it’s a teen fic novel with a lot of romance ^-^
It also has a little bit of conflict, but it’s kind of has a sweet romance to it. I hope you enjoy it if you get to it :slight_smile:

Title: The Turnover
Summary: turn·o·ver /ˈtərnˌōvər/ noun
(in a basketball game) a loss of possession of the ball to the opposing team.
Ashley Zhao vowed that she would never touch a basketball ever again. But after moving to Los Angeles, where the game of basketball is practically worshipped, she seems to have a bit of a dilemma with her promise as she was her previous school’s star player. But why does she want to keep such an important hobby, a secret?

Because she dreams of fitting into the common girl stereotype of sitting still and looking pretty.

Ashley attempts to do this by becoming one of the school’s tutors but fails to blend in as she comes out as one of the top students at Grandview High. As a result of this, many students request for her assistance and when there’s more interaction, there’s more exchange of information. As if her life couldn’t get any worse, William Campbell, the captain of the boys’ basketball team, requests for her assistance.

With his British accent and gentle personality, she can’t seem to stop gravitating towards him. But Ashley knows what’s at stake if she gives in because if she does, she will make a turnover on behalf of her dreams to ridicules and insults once again.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/196286075-the-turnover

A fluffy short story -

https://www.wattpad.com/story/140099842-the-heart-is-a-muscle-too

Hi!!! My book has a relationship between my two MCs from friendship. She’s a bit skittish about him at first, but quickly both click. It’s a slow burn, and he’s always supporting her. So maybe you’ll like this story. It’s also completed.

Username: @SapphireAlena

Title: Star Wars: The Jedi Reborn

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/82693228-star-wars-the-jedi-reborn-✓

About 25% adventure and 75% cute romance.

Summary:

Luke Skywalker, the Last Jedi, faces his toughest challenge yet. After taking his Jedi vows, he assumes the misbelief that love has no place in his life. As a result, he denies the love he craves in order to establish the New Jedi Order and maintain peace and justice in the New Republic.

His sister’s tumultuous marriage and unplanned pregnancy, disillusionment with the Jedi Code, and a sinister Empire that will not admit defeat all compound as Luke establishes the Jedi Academy.

Join him as he battles the darkness within himself, discovers the origins of the Jedi, and fulfills his destiny pursuing compassion above all else. The one thing that a Jedi is forbidden may be the only thing that saves him and the galaxy.

To Love A Hurricane

https://my.w.tt/sk1dTxICSW

Completed

A recently dumped, accident-prone photographer is trying to get her mess of a life back on track when she accidentally runs over a mysterious man. In this hilarious, awkward, swoon-filled romance, follow the ridiculous adventure of Myla and her mystery man as the universe forces them together in the most comical way.

Amazon Warrior

Faith Lawrence just moved to a small town after a custody battle with her ex husband. A lady in the town decided to play cupid and set her up with the handsome and brooding single father, Gideon Daniels.

This is a dialogue story of a humorous Amazon Reviewer and an unsuspecting Amazon seller.

https://my.w.tt/8F06AulA3Y

Maybe you can try mine :heart:

20190813_151454_0000

Synopsis :

Elena Grey, a 29 years old woman who thinks she had no luck in love and she lost her faith in a relationship. She even failed her blind date for the fifth time.

One day, she met Enrico Massimo, the gorgeous Italian who got heartbroken when his girlfriend ran away during their engagement day.

But things changed when they met each other.

And the story starts here.

One kiss with one memory, they had to say goodbye and go with their separated ways.

Elena met another guy, tried to forget Enrico. And Enrico found his girlfriend, to win her back and proposed her again.

However, fated brought these two together, changing both his life and hers.

Link :

https://www.wattpad.com/571411121-mia-moglie-copyright

Hope you like it!

Despite the provocative title, my story is mostly about polyamory. While there are a few internal conflicts in the relationships, most of the conflict comes from external sources, namely society.

It is mature, but I keep the details down to what’s needed to progress the story.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/187309205-kaiba's-prostitute

This isn’t my story but I quite enjoyed it! It’s a super light read with an interesting protagonist(the guy, for once, and only the guy) with light conflict(a simple love triangle, really) with nice messages, lots of humour, and some authentic life lessons to make things touching!

A Gentleman’s Guide to Hooking Up

I think mine is cute and fluffy (the ending couldn’t get happier). There’s a little bit of drama but essentially, it’s a love story, not a drama story.

The House of J - COMPLETE!

Can a newborn wind spirit win the heart of Jack Frost before another immortal steals him away?

This one is fluffyish and completed!

Hi! If you’re still up to it, my story is Romance, new adult, mature, rom-con.

If you can check it out, I would really appreciate and I hope you like it too.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/193611407-temporary-love

Heya!!
I hope you try mine…

Title :- Hell to Love
Author:- @_aena13
Cover:-
Untitled-1
Link:- https://www.wattpad.com/story/191203476-hell-to-love
Blurb:-
Life’s always not what you fancy it to be. It’s more trouble then what it seems to be on outside.

Let me tell you… Hi! I’m Ivy Makrow and I’m 24 years old. Currently I work at Madison Avenue for a clothing brand and I’m incharge of the marketing department. My life was going pretty well until… ofcourse he had to return…

Somewhere there is someone who dreams of your smile!!!

I have a fluffy story! I’m currently writing it under teen-fic, however, main genre is romance and sub is urban-fantasy. Little to no conflicts between the MC and LI! It’s LGBT (bxb) and mature. I’ll be glad if you give it a shot :heart: (click the picture for link)

sunlight

Two average teenagers
One reality-bending dream
A life-changing journey

Luke Raynott is a striking playboy; everyone wants him or want to be him. But beneath the superficial pleasure-seeking desire lies a secret that he’s been trying to hide too long. Until the veil of reality breaks and he wakes up with bruises from his dreams.

Kenshirou Sato is a new admission, running away from his past. He would rather avoid too much attention and mind his own business.

When their paths cross, sparks fly and soon they cannot be pulled apart. But how normal can their romance be when nothing is as it seems?

❝…ʟᴜᴋᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇꜰᴜʟ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴍᴇ; ɢʀᴀʙʙɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ. ᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴍᴇᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴛɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄʜɪɴ ᴜᴘ. ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ.❞

1 Like

Here’s mine. I hope you’ll stop by and drop some comments with your thoughts. It’s a work in progress still (prologue and first eight chapters are up), but I really hope you enjoy.

Edit: just got a new cover for this book

Title: Blood of Darkness
Genre: Romance

Summary: Inspired by Hades and Persephone

“Sometimes death isn’t the end. Sometimes people come back.”

~*~

Selena Silvers is an ordinary girl who loves to paint. She goes to school and works at a bookshop in Blackfell. Pretty ordinary. Except for two tiny details. One, she has an extraordinary ability to feel the emotions of those around her. Two, almost every night when she closes her eyes, she sees a gorgeous man with hair as black as night and eyes as gray as the sea after a storm. The problem is that she has no idea who he is or even if he’s real. Will she ever find out? And what other secrets are hiding in the darkness of the night?

~*~

Damien Drake is the eldest of the six Drake siblings and is forced to take the throne after his Father is murdered. Oh and the fun part? He’s a vampire surrounded by all the darkness that comes with being one. Dealing with loss has never been Damien’s strong suit and he’s gotten to a point where he forces himself to bury all of his emotions deep down and builds his walls up so high. Will his siblings or anyone else be able to reach him? And will he ever defeat the person responsible for his Father’s death?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191987540-blood-of-darkness

Rated mature due to possible graphic content (it’s due to some violent scenes, I don’t think they’re that graphic, but I’d rather be safe than sorry)

Hello! I hope you’ll enjoy this story!

Latte Love

newdesign_1_original

Matt, he was just a typical college student in his second year, working as a typical barista at a coffee shop near his university . He thought his life was typical, and just like that, he continued living a carefree, peaceful life.

That is, until one day, on a Saturday afternoon, a customer walked in for his cup of latte, and captured Matt’s heart without even knowing.

That was when their story began. Except, Matt had no idea that this particular young man wasn’t just a typical comer of the shop.

Read “Latte Love” here!

If you are okay private-reading in google docs, I have a modern day fluffy romance I am all worried about with a librarian & figure skater who mostly argue about love :slight_smile:

Title- FML
Description:
FML
“What is the difference with what happened with her and…” He doesn’t let me finish

“The difference is you.” I start blushing.

“You’re crazy.”

“Yeah, I’m crazy about you.”

meet Chanel, a blogger who’s life is all about finding out the unknown situation of famous people and exposes them in her blog.

meet Liam a famous rich guy who’s heart was broken when he found out his girlfriend cheated on him with his brother. But it was a secret among the three until Chanel brought it out. He became a dick.

Will he torment her life or will his life be tormented?
Read to find out.
Who falls for who first?
Whose life will be ruined?
Who will get hurt?
Will they be together?
How it all started and it will end.