DARK STORYS

dARK HORROR IF YOU LIKE ALL OF THAT COME AND TALK

1 Like

anyone there who want to talk

Hi there,

I’m just writing this message to let you know I’ve moved your post to the Horror Category rather than the Cafe Category! This is because your conversations are better suited for this category.

Irena

Community Ambassador in Training

I also like dark themed stories. Maybe not in general, but there are different stories with dark elements which are executed good enough for me to read. I don’t really read novels that much, but manga, anime and games is something I read/watch/play a lot. For my part it’s easier to like dark and horror with graphic pictures, so that’s probably something important in novels as well, to allow readers to create a picture in their head when reading.

Yet, a good story and interesting characters is important. Be it novels or something else, a story where characters never dies or gets injured, despite many dangers, it takes away the sense of danger. Might be the reason I like some dark elements even in non-dark genres, because it reminds and proves that this world I’m reading about can go in a darker direction. You can feel worried, nervous, or fear for a character’s life when they do something dangerous.

I also really like good dark stories because I sometimes just want to feel scared. But the content and the characters should be interesting too.

It is fine darling just continue amazing others with your job

Dion Statovci0 writer on Wattpad

What kind of dark horror do you like the best? Supernatural/Ghost? Serial Killer? Sci-Fi/Horror? Something else entirely?

2 Likes

I write dark stories!

1 Like

Hello!

Anyone know any dark romance stories on Wattpad?

I would suggest mine, but I don’t know if I can do that.

1 Like

I’ll check it out anyway lol

1 Like