December Group Role Play Advertisements

group_rp

PLEASE read the pinned thread before posting here.

It contains important information you need to know.

This is the place for group role play advertisements. To advertise your Role Playing game, please post in this thread with the type of role play you are hosting, and invite others to come join you over at your own message board.

You may post ONCE in the Group thread and ONCE in the 1X1 thread.

If you have more than one group RP, please post them all in the same post. If you need to change your advert for any reason, edit the original post. Note that if you post more than once, your first post will be removed.

If your RP is filled, please edit your post to reflect this. The moderator can then delete these posts, if necessary, so more recent role-plays can be seen.

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is only for group RPs. All other comments will be deleted. PM the Mod if you have questions.

Do you like to roleplay? Are you as obsessed with asylums as I am? Do you have an insane character, a doctor, a therapist, or a guard you would like to roleplay with?

Then come join us!
We are always open!
Just apply!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/118558250-welcome-to-the-insane-roleplay

I’m familiar with roleplaying games, but I get the impression “roleplay” in the context of Wattpad is something else. Can someone enlighten me as to what this means, precisely?

Thank you,

–Jaycee

role-play on wattpad is more of a conversational storytelling style, so you describe what your character is doing and saying rather than acting it out yourself as you would in a larp, think writing out small parts of an interactive story - hope that helped a little

Saint Morticia’s Academy was founded in the 1800’s when the first demon plague infested the human world- vampires, they soon adapted with the times to provide overall protection from all monsters as the two worlds merged further.

The Academy hires the best and brightest, testing and training them from the ages of sixteen to nineteen and sending them out into the field to add to their ranks- in 1930 the academy made the decision along with the human bill passed in parliament to accept witches and wizards (few that still remained) as recruits, in 2002 they began to allow for half blooded or less recruits of supernatural heritage with the shift in purpose from extermination to containment and safety.

Now in the modern day graduate ‘Morticians’ act as a militant force against anything unearthly, fighting to rid this world of it’s infestation, it was believed that with the defeat of the demon lord Lizak in 1948 that morticians would only be needed to protect human towns and cities, keeping the peace and preventing supernatural entities from straying out of their territories.

However Omens have been sighted, and rumours are spreading about the rising of a second demon lord, there have been more and more rebellions from the supernatural populations, loyalties will be tested, many will perish, if another war breaks out the mortal world will need Saint Morticia’s more than ever.

CLICK HERE: APPLY NOW