description-game
stories

Don’t Mess With the Zohan
It’s literally one big crotch joke…

All Dogs Go To Heaven
Dead mafia mutt is breaking loose!

We never said they belonged there…

The Land Before Time
That’s right, the first one had depression, death, and no singing!

Thats so Good XD

The Incredibles

A fat guy tries to become buff again after he was sued for doing his job by the people who funded for him to have his job in the first place; all while his wife thinks he’s cheating on her, his son acts out over not being noticed enough, and the daughter being withdrawn and having anxiety issues after not being noticed enough. He then goes on to try to take down an inventor who he arrested when he was just a small child, even though this inventor is actually going to make the world a better place in the end, no matter what his intensions were.

I was today years old when you made me realize that even when you take the superpowers out of it, it’s still a very dramatic story

Indeed, and one of my favorites <3

Incredibles%20NOSE%20WATER
And also this

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Girl’s got seven dudes whipped, leaves them for a guy that kisses dead people

Moulin Rouge

Not a very good tuberculosis PSA.

wizard tries to destroy the entire world because he lost his favourite piece of jewellery

lord of the rings

Baahahahah :joy:

There was no movie made from this show.

lol

twilight saga

girl likes to sleep with dead bodies and nobody finds this weird except her best friend, who turns into a pedophile after he isn’t allowed to date her (and dates her infantile daughter instead)

Falling Down.

Guy just wants some damn breakfast.

Is there anyway to like this twice because I do

Harry Potter
Imagine the TV show Friends with a touch of magic and 65% less offensive.

OMG SO TRUE I H8TED IT

Wicked: Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West

A story of Political Puppetry, and hatred of those different than you. Also, I…I think there is a scene with bestiality, but that bit is all kind of hazy, man…

Yup. Nobody like the Umbridge…that’s how you it’s the REAL villain. Voldy gets fans…IT does not.

Umbridge can have the toxic Marshmallow of Loserdom for all I care