Describe A Story Horrifically.

description-game
stories

As a Scrappy fan

You disgust me.

hold up, what?

(As somebody who’s never watched a single episode of Scooby Doo and primarily knows Scrappy from the TVTropes namer for “character the fans hate with a burning passion” and one Youtube video, I am quite unqualified to speak on this topic.)

Scrappy Doo is an obnoxious, yappy, loathsome little bastard. Thank god he was found dead in Miami.

Okay. Everybody hates him because he’s annoying. Except @SoulRaider116 apparently.

(my book) Law of Tyranny

Old woman with anger issues collaborates with depressed teen to resolve legendary breakup gone horribly wrong.

The Crucible:
Criteria for being a witch: breathing, blinking or moving.

Giant Days

A human ball of salt, an overdramatic goth, and a lesbian cinnamon roll who Is Not Ready for the real world are all college roommates in the UK.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Oh, you wanted an action story about a mysterious ship captain? Too bad! FISH!!

Great Expectations

Don’t trust creepy old women who invite you into their home to “help them”.

The Addams Family

The family makes Tim Burton look sane compare to them.

Confessions/Kokuhaku

Teacher becomes a manipulative chessmaster to get revenge on 13 year old murderers because Japan’s juvenile legal system is CRAAAAAAAAAP.

The Last Zones, Zone 9
Its the end of the world. Zombie Pokemon are everywhere and no one has a clue on what to do. So they just jump on trains and stuff to try save people and it goes wrong and a lot of Pokemon die. Yay?

The dog dies in the end.
–Marley and me.

I once asked someone what the story was about and they replied something similar along those lines… I’ve never finished the movie/book. ._.

*but you don’t or else you’ll never learn the rest of the story. :wink:

Warcross and Wildcard, both by Marie Lu

Hunger Games: Wacked-Out Video Game Edition. By the way, we still don’t know who the real villain is until the end of the last book. Who the heck are we rooting for again?!

Hello Dolly!

She finally came back! (After making fans OTPs come true.)

Kats, the musical.

A cat dies.

thANk yOU

Carry On

Harry Potter, but gay!

Fangirl

Girl gets bashed by teacher for writing gay fanfiction. Gets hot boy by reading him said gay fanfiction. Also, there’s a lot of hospitals.