Describe your book really badly (no advertising!)

You know how people sometimes describe really famous stories in a very vague and obtuse way? Well now it’s your story’s turn!

I’ll start:

An idiot driver gets a friend he never asked for; literally gets burned because of it.

A romance with an a-hole mafia dude in an abandoned CIA sex-dungeon.

2 Likes

I have like 3 plots that tie into one so this was hard lol

Self centered woman with self-esteem issues is too busy wrapped up in herself to notice she is in a mob family. Despite writing about red flags in the journal she made trying to figure out why everyone she loves leaves after her husband of 5 minutes leaves her. Sending her on a journey of I’m a catch a lot of dick until I feel pretty again.

1 Like

A cry-baby girl gets her heart broke and re-broke by dickwad boys but eventually the now stronger cry baby and the not so dick-ish dickwad end up loving eachother
HAHA

4 Likes

In the future (How far in the future depends on your current chapter), cyborg space zombies attack, resistance is futile (Except it isn’t, they actually get defeated most of the time)

2 Likes

Girl makes a bad decision to make money and ends up getting into a battle of wills with the king of a small nation.

1 Like

Boy falls in love with fish, accidentally almost dies multiple times

12 Likes

Post-grad summer road trip rudely interrupted by terrorists

2 Likes

This made me laugh, the way you said he almost dies multiple times i dont know why LOL

2 Likes

Girl falls in love with another girl and realizes she’s super gay but the culture around her super nay about it so she runs away with her bae :joy:

8 Likes

Werewolf meets human guy. Werewolf and human kind of like each other, but kind of don’t. Werewolf turns human into werewolf. Human now hates werewolf. Human can’t control himself. Both try to learn to live in the wilds together, away from humans that hunt them. Bad things happen.

3 Likes

This isn’t hard at all, lol

A pair of talking dogs accidentally cause armageddon amid their futile attempts to take over the underworld, one of which has watched a few too many movies and thinks he’s Indiana Jones despite having an IQ of 3.

9 Likes

A really stupid girl tries to save the world, but fails. Oh! And her mom kills herself because she is ashamed of the daughter’s idiocy.

5 Likes

Mask maker makes a friend with possible Satan.

5 Likes

“Y’all remember that one about the guy that ate some folks, so their buddies called this big city fella, but it didn’t matter cause he almost got ate too?”

2 Likes
  1. Naive princess almost destroys the world in pursuit of her particular brand of happily ever after.

2. 5 misfits search for a legendary weapon that turns out to have a mind of its own and a bad attitude as well. Oops.

5 Likes

Successful dude wallowing in self pity because the life he wanted wasn’t as he expected (CRY ME A RIVER BITCH) OH and he realises he doesn’t know how to speak to women

Four teens fuck up two worlds but get cool powers along the way.

3 Likes

The sun and the moon’s budding romance is threatened by a power outage.

7 Likes

A human witch and Lucifer falls in love. She becomes a baby oven because of him, giving birth to the seven deadly sins who are cute but annoying sometimes. She gets killed. Thousands of years later, she’s reborn again in our time without her memories. Lucifer finds her and is all like, “Her memories will bring dangerous consequences.” But the Sins are like, “Lol fuck you old man we want our mother back!”

7 Likes