Describe your magic system badly

Describe your magic system badly.

Here is mine:

Everyone gets one element and if you’re an asshole yours is probably stronger.

8 Likes

All Elementals are Shapeshifter but not all Shapeshifters are Elementals, also, one family due to a curse was forced to inbreed for many generations and they turned it around to make themselves one of the strongest bloodlines, also, all Elementals can control all four Elements

2 Likes

@SabrinaBlackburry
Lol is there any reason why?

1 Like

:joy: No I think I’ve just accidentally made all the strong ones assholes

2 Likes

U must have a thing for assholes lmao

2 Likes

hmm, power comes from genetics and whoever’s lives the gods feeling like ruining for fun

4 Likes

Intrigued for sure with the mix of shapeshifters and elementals <3

2 Likes

Honestly? I probably do lol

2 Likes

Asshole people get asshole powers. The rest will be oppressed.

5 Likes

You use your species’ element to do magic, except if you have questionable parentage - then you don’t know what you do.

4 Likes

That sounds terribly inefficient for the poor creatures that don’t know what they are :joy: I love it

2 Likes

I wanted to describe it similar to yours at first: Everyone gets one element, except if you are a bastard (literally), but that was probably plagiarism. Lol. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think “you do stuff and stuff happens” is probably universally appropriate.

9 Likes

This is the most accurate description ever :ok_hand::joy:

1 Like

Damn, that’s exactly how my magic works too lol

1 Like

The Gray Ranger: Hey, stab yourself with this pointy rock. You’ll get superpowers, I swear.

Juryokine: Falling power. Fall sideways. Fall straight up. Fall wherever the hell you want, just make sure you can pay the hospital bill afterwards.

Magnus Knights: It’s Avatar: The Last Airbender, but it’s, like, edgy because the “waterbenders” have to cut themselves to make it work. Firebending makes you freeze to death. Earthbenders collect toenails because this system isn’t already weird enough.

8 Likes

Radio active decay…but magic.

5 Likes

Hey quick question, WTF?

Like, are your characters ok? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

A race of incompetent fairies couldn’t handle magic so they gave it to four humans to spread to humanity, but only one of them actually did their job correctly and now there are some types that are more common than others.

Also there are these wicked cool rocks.

5 Likes

No. Where’s the fun in that?

6 Likes