Describe your magic system badly

Depends which one you want. The “falling power” one is Juryokine and it’s sequel, Juryokine: Exile of Heroes. The pointy magic rock one is The Gray Ranger: Unforgiven. Magnus Knights hasn’t been posted.

2 Likes

Your heart is a battery and your brain is a special circuit that decides your power.

3 Likes

Here’s mine:

When your magic system is racist in general.

1 Like

Some people can do some things and cool or horrible things may or may not happen.

3 Likes

Ha, It is a creation of my head…One day I will actually construct a story around it.

Though to be honest it was originally designed and developed for a RP

3 Likes

That sounds super dangerous :joy::astonished: But also interesting.

2 Likes

Heirs of Five: When the Queen bleeds, you get a special power but at the cost of your own sanity and life.

6 Likes

Oh okay

1 Like

Sounds fun

2 Likes

It’s still in the planning stage but I would not call this fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There is no system! CHAOS!

4 Likes

lol yes. Best magic is lawless no holds barred magic

3 Likes

I’ve never even thought about a ‘real’ system before. It’s simply there. It’s in the trees, in the rocks, in the air, in the living creatures - it’s everywhere. With humanoids, it’s also a genetic thing. If you come from a family with strong magic in their blood, you are likely to have more magic as well, as their blood flows through you.

2 Likes

Let your emotions get out of wack and you’re bloody Superman + if you’re evil then you’re essentially a lesser god

3 Likes

Wow. Seems unbalanced

1 Like

Not really. I was exaggerating with the ‘lesser god’ part + everyone has these powers to different degrees. I’m just saying evil powers are stronger than hero powers bar one kind, but yeah it is a bit unbalanced.

Plus the power level depends on age, emotional capacity and health, so no psycho’s and power levels are tiered

1 Like

It’s out there, but it’s too busy getting into hissy fits with itself for anyone to make use of it. The world and you will suffer as a result.

Unless you’re part of the species that gets wings. Then you’ll be deathly claustrophobic for the rest of your life, but hey, you’ll be able to fly.

3 Likes

Outer Realms Series: Earth - Cosmic radiation but useful (not really). Outer Realms - The souls of dead gods.
Ascendant Past Series - The gods burped and it lingered but it takes a lot of training to smell it
New World Order Series - Space rocks. They glow!
House of Fragments - Angst?

1 Like

Mist of Doom: Parasitic aliens convert your blood into fire, water, light, barriers, and many other stuff.

1 Like

Ghosts are parasitic and they hijack your brain … and they give you extra deal on magic gasoline.

2 Likes