Desire // C4C

I finished my payments :slight_smile: I just wanted to let you know. Have a great rest of the week!

COVER
Title: Almost Gone

Subtitle: The Vanishing Book One

Author: Shailene Marks

Ideas: it’s about ghosts, so something ominous maybe. I was thinking a fading guy or even just a fading hand, but honestly, I’m open to anything! But I would like the colors to be neutral, black, white, grays

Pictures:

Maze is better than Lucifer

@astoundedstars @Southpuffle @sky_is_limit all are accepted please comment on any chapter of my story Tell Me You Love Me or if you’re uncomfortable with the storyline you can comment on The Way She Moves. @Southpuffle for the first banner can you provide some pics of the guys for me? @AngelBlueDawn your cover will be delivered tomorrow.

1 Like

No hurry. Thank you though :slight_smile:

yeah sure no problem!

The only png I can find of Zhao Yi Qin is this ONE other images that might work1 2 3

for Seo Kang-joon 1 2 3 4

then for Lee Min Ki 1 2 3

these are what i could find but if you need more let me know

Also payment is compelte!

subbing!

COVER

Title: How Bad Can A Good Girl Get?

Subtitle: none

Author: Evie or lavenderlove-, whichever works for you best

Ideas: I want Camila Mendes and Dylan Sprayberry on the cover. They are the main face claims. The cover shouldn’t be too bright and happy but have a sort of more mysterious kind of mood to it, but it shouldn’t be as dark as a murder mystery, for example. Sort of a more neutral color palette. Neither Camila or Dylan should be smiling; they should have neutral expressions. In the background, maybe have a motorbike.

Pictures:

Maze is better than Lucifer

Thanks so much! I’ll complete the payment after work if that’s okay :slight_smile:

delivery

"
drag to new tab to enlarge
@AngelBlueDawn @astoundedstars here are your graphics don’t forget to credit!
if you need any changes let me know.

accepted you can do the payment on Tell Me You Love Me or The Way She Moves whichever suits you best.

delivery

"
@Southpuffle here are your graphics don’t forget to credit!

COVER
Title: A Collection of Washington Gothics
Subtitle: N/A
Author: nocturnophile
Ideas: very simplistic, just a picture of the pnw with a simple title.
Pictures:

Maze is better than Lucifer.

accepted you can complete the payment the story can be Tell Me You Love me or The Way She Moves

I completed the payment. :slight_smile:

delivery

"
@nocturnophile here is your graphic don’t forget to credit!

Payment complete, sorry I took so long!

Stunning as always! will definitely be using tysm!

delivery

"
@sky_is_limit here is your graphic don’t forget to credit!

1 Like

Completed the payment :slight_smile:

Oh snap, I really like that! Thank you so much! :heart::heart: I just wanna post every story idea I have so I can request more covers lol