Desire // closed

COVER
Title: The Viking’s Thrall
Subtitle:
Author: Megan Williams
Ideas: Emilia Clarke standing in front of a fire with Sophie Turner behind her, and mountains behind them both
Password: Maze is better than Lucifer
Pictures:

@unconscious @astoundedstars @translucidity accepted sorry for the late replies I haven’t been able to get on my laptop you guys can complete the payment comment on any chapter of Tell Me You Love Me or The Way She Moves.

1 Like

just finished payment! your story is so goood :sob:

1 Like

delivery

drag to new tab to enlarge
@unconscious here is your graphic don’t forget to credit! & thank you :slight_smile:
if you need any changes let me know.

1 Like

thank you its absolutely beautiful no changes needed :sob:

1 Like

payment complete! thank you for accepting!

delivery

@astoundedstars here is your graphic don’t forget to credit!

AHHH THAT’S AMAZING! and I hate to ask this (bc I really do love the cover) but could you make the title all white? I love the way the subtitle looks, but the blue in the title is a little hard for me to read

1 Like

It’s so good! thank you I love it!

1 Like

Title: legends
Subtitle: blood sweat and heartbeats
Author: Jay Puff
Ideas: I’m pretty open for background, I was thinking maybe something with textures or stocks. With Zoey deutch and Dylan O’Brien as the bigger focuses. I was thinking the cover could be somewhat dark but with bright colours? The story is a supernatural romcom
Pictures: can find if needs
Maze is better then lucifer

Payment complete

Hey sorry for the late ass reply I’ve been so busy if you still want me to make your cover let me know or else you can undo the payment.

@Southpuffle accepted you can do payment on my story Tell Me You Love Me or The Way She Moves sorry for the late reply I’ve been busy as hell omfg @Dredge116 sorry denied don’t think I’ll do justice.

delivery

"
@translucidity here is your graphic don’t forget to credit! I made two versions with different fonts.

Tysm !! Payment complete
And no worry about the late reply I’ve been busy too

I’m so sorry it’s my fault I forgot to let you know that I wanted Emilia & Sophie to be dressed in Game Of Thrones attire since it’s histor fiction, I could do another payment for your trouble.

hi is this better

delivery

"
@Southpuffle here is your graphic don’t forget to credit!

Yes it’s perfect

1 Like