Desire // closed

Sorry I miss understand, replance sarbrina its not a part of my stroy its just a example
The real cast Dove Cameron (playing twin sister)

Yah that looks amazing thank you and sorry for the trouble

1 Like

Okay

Character or Regular: character
Ideas: the face claim (Sadie Stanley) standing in front of a brick wall and surrounded by post notes with phrases such as “I love you”, “Open your heart”, “You made my dreams true” and other cheesy stuff. Please use pinks, reds and purples as much as possible. The character’s name (see below) could be on a post note too.
Pictures:

Words on Banner: Rynn Heins

Maze is better than Lucifer (the story is posted on @leighyeann)

@princessundercover9 @hatefuls33 accepted you both can comment on any chapter of The Way She Moves. and @hatefuls33 you can post the other two and later on the other five

Ok

1 Like

I already follow you via @leighyeann so I’m gonna comment straight away

1 Like

Done with the comment

1 Like

delivery

drag to new tab to enlarge
@princessundercover9 here is your graphic don’t forget to credit!
if you need any changes let me know.

1 Like

Omg! Thank you so much:) may I request for two more?

1 Like

sure fill out the form

delivery

@hatefuls33 here is your graphic don’t forget to credit!

Title:The Stolen Wife.
Subtitle:None
Author:AngelBlueDawn
Ideas: I’m looking for something dark and dramatic with a little bit of creepy vibe. I’m hoping for a picture of a woman that’s closer to you, i don’t care if you can’t see her face. Maybe the picture is over her shoulder or something but all i really want is it to clearly be a woman standing close and then in the distance a little behind her I want a figure standing there. I don’t want them to have a face that you can see so put them in the shadows or a hood whatever.
Maybe for like background/scenery the woods an abandoned bridge or road or something.
I’m honestly not at all picky i just want people to feel creeped out and curious when they see it. I want it to clearly be about a woman being followed. Just to be clear it’s not what it looks like. she does not get kidnapped or hurt in anyway, it’s just a mystery novel kind of.
I’m not picky and give free reign to however you want to interpret this but i would like dark colors.

MAZE IS BETTER THAN LUCIFER!

Pictures:

download istockphoto-695903542-640x640 Walking-Alone-1

I love it! Thank you so much! I’m gonna use it.

Character or Regular: character
Ideas: see post #167 but instead use Andora Leigh McConnell (as Kaly Liggett) and Maia Reficco (as Bridie Chalupnik) respectively
Pictures:
Andora Leigh McConnell

Maia Reficco

Words on Banner: Kaly Liggett | Bridie Chalupnik (they’re two separate banners)

Maze is better than Lucifer

@AngelBlueDawn @hatefuls33 accepted you both can comment on any chapter of The Way She Moves.

Done

1 Like

delivery

@hatefuls33 here are your graphics don’t forget to credit!

Love them! Just a pointer: you misspelled “Liggett”. Could you fix it, please? I’m gonna use the banners anyway.

sorry about that! here you are > https://i.imgur.com/p6k4yv3.png