Desire // open

I’m going to bed right now :sob::sob: so the graphics wont be done until tomorrow

Are we allowed to request more than once?

Of course

Oh amazing! Thank you!

BANNERS
Character or Regular: character
Ideas: I was thinking of doing a underwater background or above water but not by much. With Louis Tomlinson with a crown on his head and maybe Poseidon’s trident.
Pictures:

image image
Words on Banner: Louis Tomlinson as Poseidon

BANNERS
Ideas: I was thinking of doing a underwater background or above water but not by much. With Harry Styles maybe sitting on a rock.
Pictures:image
Words on Banner: Harry Styles as the lonely merman

BANNERS
Ideas: I was thinking of doing a underwater background or above water but not by much. With Niall Horan holding a tray of food. Or have the background be somewhat underwater themed in a restaurant.
Pictures: image image
Words on Banner: Niall Horan as the waiter

BANNERS
Ideas: I was thinking of doing a underwater background or above water but not by much. With Liam Payne and either a sword or gun.
Pictures:image image
Words on Banner: Liam Payne as the royal knight

BANNERS
Ideas: I was thinking of doing a underwater background or above water but not by much. With zayn and either rose petals or roses.

Words on Banner: Zayn Malik as the flirt

BANNERS
Ideas: I was thinking of doing a underwater background or above water but not by much. I was thinking of having Demi Lovato and maybe some wedding rings off to the side.
Words on Banner: Demi Lovato as the arranged wife

BANNERS
Ideas: I was thinking of doing a underwater background or above water but not by much. with Selena Gomez on the cover with maybe a tiara on her head.
Pictures:image image
Words on Banner: Selena Gomez as the princess

PICSPAMS
4 , 6 or 8 : 8
mood/colors : dark and beautiful - not in a gothic way but in a forest, natural type of way. black, a natural ivory, ivy green, coral pink, pale pink, faded blue, conch shell beige, deep gray
ideas: white abalone shell, blurry photography in the dark, gold/pink veins, a flower blooming in the darkness, idk haha. a tribe of wolves in a forest.
pictures (optional): n/a! maze is better than lucifer. thank u for ur consideration!

michael_stahl-david_the_laterals_03

michael_stahl-david_the_laterals_03

As far as background I really don’t care, honestly just like not plain. Barbed wire or anything generic like that or some flames are fine then his picture and a title and etc.

michael_stahl-david_the_laterals_02

COVER

Title: Code Name Ghost

Subtitle:

Author: @jessie-bear

Ideas:

Pictures:

Other : For the ‘Face-Claims’ I was thinking maybe these two:

or this one : I really like this one though

Story concept / extra information : The idea is that she is a reformed black hat hacker (one of the best, if not the best) turned cyber security professor. She still likes to dabble in the underground hacking business for fun. long story short she needs government protection because some very bad people are after her. She’s placed under Mi6 protection in exchange for her cooperation .

Password : Maze is better than Lucifer

@astronoculous @jessie-bear accepted you guys can comment on any chapter of Tell Me You Love Me.

@imtotallynotokay sorry denied I don’t feel like I’d do justice

Yah that request was kind of out there

Hey fam! I’ve been looking through your work and I’m just completely baffled by how amazing you are! With that said, I’d love it if you could make me a cover!

COVER
Password: Maze is better than Lucifer

Title: Here For Payback
Subtitle: never mess with a girls heart
Story line:
Protective of her sweeter, gentler best friend who doesn’t have a mean bone in her body, Veronica Bryant, resident rule breaker, sets out on a mission to make the boy who broke her best friend’s heart pay for what he’s done. Looking back, however, she probably should have thought things through more thoroughly. But then again, thinking was never one of her strong suits. Neither was staying out of trouble-but that’s beside the point. The point is, had Veronica been smarter in decision making, she probably would have saved months of torture. But what Veronica Bryant lacked in brains, she made up for it in her shear stubbornness. With her mind set on revenge and a pompous idiot trailing behind, Veronica was ready to bring down the boy who dared mess with her best friend.
Cover ideas:
Well my main character has this wild pink hair and whilst I have a clear picture of her in my head I can’t seam to find the perfect “actress” to play her…so I was thinking along the lines of a “faceless vector” (if that’s even the right thing) such as these:

Pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/gmetB87

But I’d really appreciate it if you could make her pink! Overall, I would like the cover to have the kinda of the same look and feel as those up there.

**I’m not entirely sure if I’m doing this right since I’m pretty new to this thing but here it is…thank you for your time and fingers crossed that you will accept!

tysm - did the payment !

@ar_u_sirius accepted you can comment on any chapter of Tell Me You Love Me.

Nvm closed while I was filling out lol

delivery

drag to new tab to enlarge
@AngelBlueDawn @imtotallynotokay here are your graphic don’t forget to credit!
if you need any changes let me know.

Yay! Payment is done, although, more like entertainment, loving the story!

It looks great thank you

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you!