Desire // open

delivery

drag to new tab to enlarge
@starlet @Southpuffle here are your graphic don’t forget to credit!
if you need any changes let me know.

delivery

@TamiaDaneille @astronoculous here are your graphic don’t forget to credit!

Oh my god this is amazing! Thank you so much, I will definitely be using it!

delivery

@ar_u_sirius @jessie-bear here are your graphics don’t forget to credit!
if you need any changes let me know. also Jessie-Bear do you mind deleting the pics from your post? It’s alot and I’m on the phone struggling to scroll lmao sorry

also @ar_u_sirius the girl I used was
a youtuber named Kennedy Claire Walsh
(she’s my favorite) Does she fit the idea of
your faceclaim that’s in your head?

Hey! Thank you so much for the cover I absolutely love it, YOU ROCK! And yea omg she kinda of does…it’s just ugh I have such a specific idea of how she’s supposed to look but yeaaa…thank you so very much have a great night!:heart::grin:

omg thank you SO much - that’s not what i was originally envisioning and its so much better!! thank you thank you :slight_smile:

COVER
Title: finding love
Subtitle: in a hospital
Author: imtotallynotokay
Ideas: I was thinking of having of either having awsten knight maybe hooked up to an oxygen tank inside of a hospital or Geoff wigington with cuts and bruises on his face inside of a hospital.
Pictures:

Thought I let you know it’s not published yet, I just need a cover though.

Maze is better than lucifer.

BANNERS
Character or Regular: Regular plz
Ideas: The story takes place outside of an electronics store where the main character is waiting for a release of a video game and eventually meets a cute boy. So I’m thinking of having video games included in the banner. Gamer stuff like an Xbox controller, Monster energy drink or anything else you associate with playing games. The main character is played by Lana Condor. She has blue hair in my book in my story (but you don’t have to mess with changing her hair color if it’s too much). This is a romance story so I’d like it to be bright and cheery. I like blue, green and white for the color scheme. You can use an electronics store in the background, or an aisle of video games on shelves. She’s waiting outside the store for the release of the game, so you can also go with a “black friday” feel with a lot of people lined up. I hope I gave enough ideas and details for you to get a picture of my story :slight_smile:
Pictures: None specifically.
Words on Banner: Love’s Game
And password is Maze is better than Lucifer!

It’s perfect I love it!’

I’ll post it as soon I get home

Also if your open I’ll attempt to request another cover if that’s alright?

go right ahead

@KaylaKeifer @imtotallynotokay accepted you can comment on any chapter of The Way She Moves on my wattpad profile

Payment completed.

delivery

@imtotallynotokay here is your graphic don’t forget to credit!

It looks amazing but could you possible add the subtitle?

LMAO I completely blew past that I’m sorry here’s the fix > https://i.imgur.com/WTRVKGq.png

It looks great. I hate to bother you but could you perhaps post it here when I download anything off of imgur it becomes super blurry.

Thank you sorry about that again

you’re fine it’s no problem