Hey everyone, now I’ve exploited my position as a Wattpad Star to grab your attention, welcome to my feedback thread
Firstly, a disclaimer: I want to give you constructive points and generally give you some honest feedback about your work. However, that doesn’t mean I’m a nasty troll-like reviewer, far from it! I just want to make you aware that if you’re simply looking for a brief, gushing comment on your work, I’m not the reviewer for you.
For the most part, I’ll read any type of fiction, however there are some things I’m not looking to review (largely for the benefit of greater humanity).
- No poetry (it’s not you, it’s me. Seriously, me reviewing poetry isn’t cute. An absolute trainwreck.
- No random chapters - I’ll only critique your first chapter, simply because a random review of chapter 84 of a complex sci-fi novel will in no way be half decent
- I can only review single chapters at a time - I work full-time, so can’t commit to reviewing a whole novel. However, if you find my critique useful, feel free to request I review the next chapter afterwards (and so forth)
- No high-fantasy, Sci-Fi, fanfiction, historical fiction, assassin-centric plots, or werewolf/vampire-esque stuff (I just don’t know enough about these genres to provide a useful review, and the werewolf stuff gives me Twilight flashbacks)
- Please take a look at my YA novel, A Pocket Full of Posies (I don’t expect you to look at more than the first chapter - I’m not quite that mean). Leave a comment or send me a message once you’ve given it a read, and I’ll make a start on your request!