🏹 Dial C for Cupid 🏹

Banner

Ring, Ring, Ring

You’ve reached the Cupid hotline. We’re here to give you not-so-serious relationship advice from our not-so-expert love doctors every week.

Separator

Welcome!

The Cupid profile, on the main site, has an ongoing initiative, and is looking for participants!

Do you have questions, about love, your crush, making the first step, mending a relationship…?

Maybe you are a love expert, and you want to share your wisdom and help stranded souls find the path to love and beyond?

This initiative is just for you, then! Cupid is hosting a Love Hotline, in the form of a book posted on their profile. Every week, a volunteer Love Doctor answers the question or a caller, sharing some needed advice.

Separator

Separator

How participate?

If you want to participate, either as a caller, or as a Love Doctor, all you have to do is read the instructions on their first chapter, and fill out the necessary form.

Now, to your phones, hopeless romantics, and go ask whatever burning question you have that needs an answer! Or give whatever answer you have that needs a burning question!

Separator

phone

Separator

Disclaimer
The love doctors are not real doctors. Most of them have no real training in psychology or other related sciences. Take their advice with a grain of salt and note that following what they say cannot guarantee success. Also, the views reflected here are their own personal opinions. These in no way reflect the views of everyone in this profile or that of Wattpad.

33 Likes

Separator

Questions?

If you have any questions on how to participate, feel free to ask them here, and I’ll do my best to answer. I can’t however answer more specific questions but you should be able to find everything you need to know in the book.

What would you like to ask a Love Doctor there?

What advice would you give to the naive and unexperienced among us when it comes to Love?

If you’ve checked Dial C For Cupid already, what was the chapter that spoke the most to you?

Separator

8 Likes

Tempting, very tempting… :eyes:

4 Likes

What would you ask? :eyes:

3 Likes

Some advice regarding a very awkward situation I find myself in concerning a long time friend… :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh, a friends-to-lovey-doveys type of situation? :eyes:

2 Likes

More like a friends-to-awkward-mostly-one-sided-attraction-that-might-be-rebound-based type of situation with a side of illegal… :eyes:

5 Likes

Oml…

You gotta go ask. You’re going to give your Love Doctor a headache with that one :joy:

3 Likes

But what if he finds it? :joy: Unlikely, but still, I would die.

3 Likes

Is he on WP? Does he know your username, and would he even follow the Cupid profile? :thinking:

3 Likes

I have a bachelor’s in psychology :eyes: just saying

7 Likes

Go :clap: be :clap: a :clap: love :clap: doctor

I have a feeling you’d be very good at giving love advice!

6 Likes

He might be, he mentioned a friend that writes, but I don’t know what site they’re on. He’s also the one Frosty changed the welcome message in the ECPU server for… even though the invite I sent wasn’t accepted. :eyes:

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

I think you’re safe, tho, so go ask your question. I’m dying to know their answer!

3 Likes

Is there a limit on how much I can type for the question? Because it might take a lot of words to explain the situation. :joy:

3 Likes

Lmaoo!

I have zero idea. Go try, and then tell me :joy:

3 Likes

Okay I’m going to :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

YAY!!

Omg. Doctor Laila. It sounds so sexy. You’d be the absolute bomb in Grey’s anatomy.

1 Like

Just picture me in a white coat :smirk:

OH MY GOD I WANT TO BE YOUR LOVE DOCTOR

2 Likes