Did Wattpad Get Rid of the Activity Feed?

Or is this a glitch?

5 Likes

It happens to me too, especially on other people’s profile

1 Like

Must be a glitch, because I can see it on mobile, but not on the web…

Yeah, it’s not on my web either, but I think might be in the beta program if that’s still a thing. Might also be a wattpad update, but I don’t think that’s a necessary update…

:thinking: I see

Yup, i am guessing they probably removed it considering it’s been days and i still don’t see any activities on profiles. But probably a glitch too, since i encountered a lot of glitches on Wattpad

Sakata Gintoki is your profile picture. I just wanted to tell you how much I love him and you’re awesome for acknowledging his existence. :smiley:

1 Like

haha, no problem, old but a good one XD I promote it

haha me too!!

Wattpad eh? :grin:

what’s your pic?

haha it’s Miss Bellum from The Powerpuff Girls. My wattpad profile picture is Chief Yami from Black Clover

oh my wattpad is me XD
I watched that when I was younger, but I don’t remember anything about it. Those were the days, I got toys from cereals :joy:

I know, right? But if you watch PPG even now, it will make you laugh. I never noticed how many innuendos had flown over my head as a child.

It’s not on mine either. I hope it’s a glitch. I use it to find books I was reading that I didn’t add to my library or reading lists and if they get rid of it, that’d cause a bit of a mess for me.

1 Like

Feel free to call it Glitchpad

1 Like

I don’t see it either! I hope it’s just a glitch :frowning:

Glitch I think. I can’t see it on web but can on app

It’s a bug. Some users have been experiencing the same issue. Please send a ticket to Support here- https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I saw it on someone else’s profile. I thought they wanted to hide from the world that they voted on me. Huh.