Doctor Who?

Great analysis! 9 was my first Doctor so he’ll always have a special place, 10 was so intelligent and charming, 11 had a childlike demeanor that made me want to protect him at all costs, 12 appealed to my humor, and I liked that he wasn’t the best at understanding how others are feeling, because I feel the same sometimes. 13 has been amazing so far. I love her sass and I can’t wait for more!

1 Like

Right?! Was so funny!

1 Like

He didn’t take himself too seriously, but definitely knew when it was time to be serious!

And he did a cool guitar cover of the theme XD

1 Like

What did you think about the sonic sunglasses? :joy::joy:

Those were just weird :joy:

They really were, but they definitely added to his charm! Peter Capaldi did such an amazing job!

1 Like

Heyo! I LOVE Doctor Who!
My fav Doctor is probably Christopher Eckleston or David Tenant

2 Likes

Great choices! :clap:t2: You really can’t go wrong with any of the Doctors tbh

2 Likes

Thx!
yea that’s true

I love Doctor Who! I’m a couple of seasons behind, but I can’t wait to see Jodie’s Doctor! Picking a favorite Doctor is hard. Ten really drew me into the show, but Eleven and Twelve were pretty awesome too. I didn’t like Nine all that much. I felt like he phoned in his performance. Favorite companion is without a doubt Donna. I cried like a baby when she left but I completely understood why they did things that way. Second fave would be Clara. I know some people were annoyed by her, but I liked her a lot and was especially intrigued by the Impossible Girl storyline. She breathed new life into the Eleventh Doctor, I felt.

Who’s the scariest Doctor Who creature? The Weeping Angels are creepy, but I think the Silence and the Vashta Nerada scare the bejeebus outta me. The Daleks and the Cybermen have motives that are very human (odd, given how superior they think they are to us), so they don’t scare me as much.

1 Like

Hmmm scariest villains for me:

The Beast (The Satan Pit - 2006)
The Monks (Extremis - 2017)
The whole concept of the episode Listen (2014) freaked me out too! (Damn Sontarans! :joy:)