He has blood on his hands, but he only kills bad guys (murderers). He has a strong sense of justice but also a god complex. He believes that God has chosen him to exact justice on whoever he thinks deserves it. He doesn’t hurt people out of sadism though.
The story has a realistic setting in the 21st century, so homicide is illegal.
Note (for the choices below) if this helps: his loved one is also a criminal (but not a murderer) who committed crimes for survival, but stuffs happened, and they’ve come to accept each other. Actually, he’s the only criminal my MC tolerates.
Should my MC…
- get a happy ending with his loved one by his side
- go to jail (but get released a couple of years later)
- go to jail and spend life in prison
- get killed
- escape authorities but become a fugitive
- other (please comment below)
Note: ignore my choice.