Domain of Dreamers

Just starting this thread to get to know some people’s Wattpad. We can talk about the most random things. How is everyone doing? :grin:

Pretty good, how about yourself?

1 Like

Great as well. Doing some reading right now.

1 Like

Greetings it goes well and hope it stays well with y’all but I must ask are there any sciency people here?

(Don’t really need to be sciency it’s just a thought that crossed my mind)

1 Like

Hi! I’m not really sciency to be honest🙊

THAT my good friend doesn’t matter to me.

But imagine this, you on your deck of the luxury house you bought with the royalties of creating a star wars looking story that went world wide and you just sit there, looking at the glistening white lights in the night sky and you can’t help but wonder.

Like legit what would happen if two gallaxies collided?

Does this mean big boom then black hole? OR are we just going to look to our right and some alien looking peoples wave at you from their planet where the gravitational pull is so unstable and everybody is living with constant fear that the alien planet is soon just gonnah merge with the earth???

(IF YOU MAKE A STORY OUT OF THIS I WANT TO REFERENCED!!!)

1 Like

That seems like an amazing story, but I don’t think I would be able to write it. I only write Romance🙊. But by what you just wrote you seem like a great writer!

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment… I love you as a person already but you this wasnt a story idea :rofl:

This is the issue at hand and it must be discussed!

1 Like

It is indeed a very good question :thinking:. My mind has to wander for a bit to have an answer to this. ( I still think it’s a great idea for a story :joy: )

1 Like

I am good. Getting ready for bed. How are you?

1 Like

Hello, fellow humans! :eyes: I come in peace!

1 Like

hiiii everyonneee

1 Like

Greetings!

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Hi!!! Doing some reading :blush:

Hello :grin: how are you?

1 Like

Hi :grin:

1 Like