Double Trouble: the chat for when you swing both ways

Guy at the beginning : I do stupid things alright? Sub if you want to see more stupid things from me aye? I just do bunch of stupid stuff like this cuz I’m stuupid so if you wanna see me being stupid sub for this man

Guy: I’m going from England to France by a Zorbe ball! (an air filled Ball that can fit a person into it)

after a fight with the tide and finally reaching

Guy: I just want to go home find the nearest town oh there is something right there

checks

Guy: this doesn’t look like French zooms in at the corner HOland! I am in the neitherlands! Oh God…

6 chapters a day if you are alright t. Being one week later too

go
to
sleeeeeeeppppppppp

god, I’ve been putting off editing

also, thoughts on riverdale???

I went to sleeeeeeep
It is 1pm now XD

woo!

How is your day going?

yesterday was the best. I didn’t do any formal work, watched some bad-ass British lady kick ass in my old dvd player and actually had free time to use a bath-bomb and read.
So proud
anyway, what about you?

I got out of school early! Since it is revision week we went out an hour earlier ^^

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Today I have to do all the revision related things and clean my room. Le sigh. Hopefully I’ll actually get time to write, seeing as I haven’t in three weeks

3 weeks? Months on my side XD

Good luck! And I might try and write later on too

I’ll hold you too that :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t hold too tight lol

I’m editing! I’m actually doing it! Look at me!!

My arms are aching. Everything hurts. Ow.

Hello everyone. It is I, Shadow the fetus. :winterstars:

@teenagegirlwrites What’s wrong?

I’ve made the terrible decision of trying to get fit. Everything hurts. My body was not built to be pushed like this

Oof…