Drama chat

writing
question
discussion
chat
friends

my heart will never be the same…

Oh, okay

dude. stop it now. I love you. I flirted once.

you flirted with the robot ambassador

come here into my arms. the warmth of my love will repair it. My kiss would nurture it. My hugs would cure it.

wow.

aw sweetie, if you truely love her i think we should break up… all I want is for you to be happy and if that means having my heart broken then so be it. I’ll always love you even if we can’t be together.

1 Like

sweet talk won’t get you anywhere :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I am sorry . But it is her that I LOVE. I AM SORRY

It would. straight to your heart, into your arms. Believe me, Some day i would be sleeping on ur lap and you would be singing a lullaby for me. This is just a rough patch. We will Get over it. I love you a lots :heart:

this is how i am right now because of you

tenor

don’t be, I shouldn’t have let myself fall for you in the first place, you deserve to be happy and im sorry for breaking your relationship

its not broken. Its just … temporally down.

are you sure about that?

don’t be. Every time that gif reminds, my heart shrinks. I love you. Believe me sweety Please

In that case I hope that with me out of the picture you’ll be able to get it back up then

My words for you arent hollow, I mean everything. I would do anything to get us back together.
ANYTHING

it’s not your words that are hollow anymore…

it’s my heart

I am ready to fill it with my love, even if it takes a lifetime :heart:

that’s just not good enough…

i’m sorry…