Dream Feedback

Imagine this. You woke up, checked Wattpad, and wow, it’s your dream feedback!

What is it?

“Everything you have, you’ve worked hard for and it shows. It’s reflected in your work and dedication.”

7 Likes

Do you want it as a statement like that, or would you get it from scattered or condensed feedback on the last chapter or something like that? Or?

1 Like

You’re story really made me think about (X theme). It was beautiful and it made me cry, kudos.

3 Likes

Um it’s anything @original_fireheart writes, ever. She analyzes every component of every chapter, and just hearing her mention the details and plot devices I figure no one else will pick up on…that’s the best (it’s an acknowledgment of the work I put into the story more than anything, and having someone recognize the blood and sweat that’s gone into your writing always feels good).

She points out awkward phrasing and quotes her favorite lines and why they’re her favorite. I think she’s a little too kind to me, but her feedback is an instant mood-booster. I stan one helpful, intelligent queen.

4 Likes

I honestly have no clue.

1 Like

“Wow, a Gungrave fanfic! I’m a big Gungrave fan! starts rambling about the story, headcanon and stuff

Yep, my most wanted dream feedback. :blush:

Also love the mood boosters and food for thought from several people too, such as you @DomiSotto

3 Likes

“I see what you were trying to do in this part and I think it really worked for these reasons.”

3 Likes

“I’m every writer’s worst nightmare and I’m damn proud of it. I can’t help but point out all the flaws I see and it’s normally impossible for me to get lost in a book. But with your book, I couldn’t stop reading. If there were mistakes, I didn’t notice them. I was too focused on the story that I forgot it was just words on a page. It was a pleasure to read.”

5 Likes

“It was so sweet I cried!”

4 Likes

Your story is really something different. I can’t stop thinking about it.

2 Likes

“I love your work and I drew some fanart of the characters, I might even write a fanfic.”

3 Likes

I guess “It will stay with me.”
I sometimes wonder if everybody who reads my stories forgets them, if they aren’t memorable no matter what I try.

2 Likes

“I love your anime style characters and plot! I can’t wait for the next update!”

Something to that effect I guess :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about me aahhh :blush: This comment just made my day!! I can’t wait to finish reading the ephemeral and start on book 2 now since holidays are almost here and I have the time!! Much love :heart::heart:

3 Likes

I actually got my dream feedback once from a wonderful reader and friend.

“You’ve done a wonderful job of creating and molding this couple into real people, now, they practically breathe! Can’t wait for more ^-^” @thebirdwhisperer

No comment has ever made me feel more fulfilled as an author than this one so thank you <3

3 Likes