Drop down your books [ ALL GENRES ]

Hola guys,

I’m a bit ill right now and kind of adviced to stay in my bed for a couple of days, and I’m definitely not in the mood to die out of boredom.

Hence, I want to read anything and everything! From fantasy to romance, from horror to fan fiction [ no harry potter, meh ] from LGBT+ to humor/rants book also, only one book per author. don’t be greedy

I’ll be getting to every book, probably. Just use this form so it becomes easier for me to sort it out in my reading list.

Title:
Summary:
Genre:
Link:
Name of the fandom [ if any ] :

Thank you!

33 Likes

Hi! :smiley:

There you go! :heart::heart:

BETWEEN THE LINES

Cover%20small

SUMMARY

(scroll for more)
Andy is young and full of life. She is quite the genius with a keyboard, and she has a real talent when it comes to programming. She might be considered a bit of an eccentric, as most of her interests place her in the geeks and nerds category. She has just started her new job, in a new city, at a very promising firm.

Everything seems to be going great, except that she is a woman in a field ruled by men, and she will have to work twice as hard as anyone to prove her worth. She intends to do just that, but her arrogant, seemingly misogynistic boss is in the way.

As the days pass, she bonds with Oliver, her co-worker, with whom she shares a lot of interests. With Oli, everything is easy and comes naturally, it’s like they have known each other forever, and she starts to wonder if maybe he isn’t the one for her.

However, as hard as she tries, she can’t shake the very conflicting feelings she has toward her obnoxious boss. It doesn’t matter if he is cold and seems to think that his IQ dispenses him from being polite in any way, her body won’t listen to reason.

Torn between her reason and her needs, Andy does her best to keep a sane mind, while still handling a job that she won’t lose for anyone…

EXCERPT

(scroll for more)
“What are you doing?” I asked, not minding if I sounded aggressive.

“Well, I am very curious to see you in action,” Alexander argued. “Is there a problem?” he asked, reaching for his glasses, tucked in his collar.

“I’d prefer to work without you hovering,” I answered, unapologetic.

“Tough luck,” he simply replied as he put his glasses on.

I was about to send him an acerbic remark when my brain forgot how to operate. Oh my… With those glasses, he had just gone from Kal-El to Clark Kent real fast, and I couldn’t decide which version I preferred.

My body couldn’t care less about the fact that he was an ass, and I felt the urge to clench my thighs, to suppress the need that was slowly growing between them.

How was I supposed to focus on my work?

LINK HERE

Get your own personalized post here.

3 Likes

tltwt%20new

❝He hurt me and I hurt him, and in the end, we asked each other why we were in pain❞

Quentin Adams has been in love with his best friend for years. Although their happily ever after happens only in his dreams, he’s not one to give up. For so long, he had been willing to do anything to make his dreams come true and never had he even thought about anyone else.

But everyone has a breaking point. And unfortunately, after seeing the love of his life with someone else, he’s beginning to lose hope. Soon he meets Theodore Peterson who makes him question if he’s ready to take a risk and get his heart broken again.

Read here!

2 Likes

https://www.wattpad.com/story/192668917-the-forbidden-forest
Title: The Forbidden Forest’s
Genre: Fantasy Adventure
Author: @BlueSmiles1
Summary:
Before time being the world was empty and formless until the gods called the Holy Ones made magic land called Lucky Kingdom. Lucky Kingdom land is shaped like a Four-leaf clover. Magical creatures live in the land including Demigods. The Demigods rules the land to keep the order and peace in the land.
This story is about a young beautiful goddess name Erza ,Erza is a kind-hearted soul that is adventurous. She is fearless and a true warrior, unlike most princess Erza, is not afraid of a good battle. Erza is adored by others because of her love for helping people. One day Erza is kidnapped and order to be killed by someone she trusted. However, she escapes and finds herself lost in the land called moonlight where the werewolf lived.

2 Likes

Tales of the Vangen: The Black Tide

tales%20of%20the%20Vangen

The Vangen have served the Contanis Empire faithfully for nearly three centuries. Hand picked from foreign lands, men of the Vangen hold no political ties, agendas or creeds except to the Emperors and Empresses who sit upon the Onyx Throne. They are vanguards, protectors, loyalists.

They are the Vangen Royal Guard.

As the officers of the Vangen lay siege to the lands of the Oriens, a letter is received bearing the seal of the Empress. Contained within are orders that are as simple as they are direct. Take the hill and return home. As to why, the Empress does not say, but with their loyalty bound to those who sit upon the Onyx Throne, the decree leaves nothing for debate.

What trouble then has stirred within the Capital that leaves her orders so vague? As more becomes clear with time, loyalties are questioned and a black tide turns. Will the Vangen stand to fight another day or fall forgotten to history?

Genre: Dark Fantasy

Link: Chapter one. For your pleasure

Thank you!

3 Likes

I read lgbt+ too also, only one book per author. Please.

If you want some laughs ^^

The UnTitled

INFO

A Comedic,
Fantasy-Romance-FairyTale-Satire
Chapters: 42
On going
Updated twice weekly

SUMMARY

Charlie is one of the [un]lucky few who get titled a ‘Damsel’ at birth. When her hero comes to sweep her off her feet, she learns that her destined adventure is the land’s next great erotic romance tale. The problem? Charlie is completely and hopelessly asexual.
She can only hope for a way to escape her fate, and for someone to take her far, far away. But there are worse things in Relme than long flowing locks of hair and moonlit abs.

Especially when you deny your appointed destiny.

LINK HERE

Coded by DarlaCassic. Get your own personalized post here.

3 Likes

Title: Sun And Shadow

Summary: Goofy boys guard sheep and fail catastrophically to communicate in pseudo-ancient Greece: a romcom.

It’s not fun to be the twin brother of the most beautiful woman in the world. Lysandros, junior Prince of Chaldis, could tell you that much. It’s even less fun when when an arrogant warrior comes seeking Phoibe’s hand and decides to cozy up to him to get it.

But when Niketas turns out to be a suspiciously more-than-alright fella who grows on him like mold? That’s probably an appropriate time to stop talking about fun and start shaking his fist at the gods, because what else can you do in the face of fate and glory?

If you like sunny stories, semi-accurate Greek mythology rehashed beyond all hope, or characters desperately trying to comprehend one another, this is the novella for you!

Genre: Fantasy romance(LGBT)

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/187403995-sun-and-shadow

1 Like

Hi! Maybe you’d enjoy a chicklit/contemporary romance. It is a completed book.

1 Like

Title: Reluctant Companions
Summary: During the Grand Tournament, King Solas of Ebora calls a meeting. He’s building a company to retrieve a legendary weapon of dark magic that may prevent war with the neighboring kingdom, Calder. Unfortunately, the misfits assembled for the quest are hardly a dream team.

The wizard, Llyr, works in the library. He has no experience in the field. Triskell, a knight, has terrible people skills. Nemo, a banshee, has talent but doesn’t seem to care about anything. Rose, a blind elf, uses magic to heal but needs constant protection. A nine-foot-tall chunk of granite, Gabe the golem has lots of muscle but little brain.

This reluctant team must find the lost island of Aunios, locate the weapon, and return in one piece. Along the way, they meet many of the land’s colorful inhabitants, face unexpected challenges, and learn to work together. Their new friendships will shake the world in surprising ways.
Genre: Fantasy Adventure
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/182136822-reluctant-companions-book-2-of-the-misfits-and

3 Likes

Title: Humanity’s Fallen Lullabies

Summary: Ring-around-the-liar’s-tongue. Pockets full of lies. Sacrifice, sacrifice. We never make a sound.

Hello, this is the voice inside your head. So glad you’ve decided to come and talk, ha-ha-ha-Ha-ha, but I shouldn’t be surprised. After all, I’m your one and only friend!

You shouldn’t have lied to me dear, I know exactly what you want. Festering in your mind, oh such lustful thoughts you have, for this book that haunts. Your hand gripping the cover to the Devil’s Bible. Open it, see what lurks for us, beyond the title. Some say it holds the words that men dare not weep. Humanity’s fallen lullabies, that have been lost within their keeper’s eternal sleep. What lies inside the darker corners of the human mind? Where the sightless lead the blind.

They are waiting for us, the creatures birthed from damned dreams and lovely nightmares. Only one page turn away, but please, handle with care. For this book is not a fool and there’s always a catch. A simple payment though the price may seem macabre and cruel. As you read this book, it will surely be reading you. And it’s always looking for another story and it will not hesitate to write your life anew.

Genre: Poetry (horror/tragedy)

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191593362-humanity's-fallen-lullabies-wattys-2019

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t notice that part. I guess I’m too tired haha

1 Like

Complete. Features a heroine on spectrum.

2 Likes

I have a novel-length story that can keep you busy for a while!
Title: Bearheart
Summary: Far in the Frozen North live the Rogalanders, the so-called “bear-people.” Every year, the devout who are coming of age receive a tattoo - a Mark of Endil, which reveals to its bearer the destiny that the gods wrote for them.

The day of Hala Freylisdotter’s Marking, originally supposed to bring with it joy and celebration, is ruined by an unexpected murder. The subsequent arrival of a bloody woman from a rival nation forces Hala to choose between the safety of home and the promise of glory for fulfilling her fate. She and her friends embark on a cross-continental mission, during which they discover a conspiracy and are thrust into the dangerous underbelly of international politics.

In the face of betrayal and death, the young Rogalanders are forced to break old relationships, forge new bonds, and grapple with the answer to one question: how much are you willing to sacrifice to protect your country?
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166762806-bearheart

2 Likes

Here’s mine. I hope you’ll stop by and drop some comments with your thoughts. It’s a work in progress still (I’ve got a prologue and twenty chapters up), but I really hope you enjoy.

Edit: just got a new cover for this book

Title: Blood of Darkness
Genre: Romance

Summary: Inspired by Hades and Persephone

“Sometimes death isn’t the end. Sometimes people come back.”

~*~

Selena Silvers is an ordinary girl who loves to paint. She goes to school and works at a bookshop in Blackfell. Pretty ordinary. Except for two tiny details. One, she has an extraordinary ability to feel the emotions of those around her. Two, almost every night when she closes her eyes, she sees a gorgeous man with hair as black as night and eyes as gray as the sea after a storm. The problem is that she has no idea who he is or even if he’s real. Will she ever find out? And what other secrets are hiding in the darkness of the night?

~*~

Damien Drake is the eldest of the six Drake siblings and is forced to take the throne after his Father is murdered. Oh and the fun part? He’s a vampire surrounded by all the darkness that comes with being one. Dealing with loss has never been Damien’s strong suit and he’s gotten to a point where he forces himself to bury all of his emotions deep down and builds his walls up so high. Will his siblings or anyone else be able to reach him? And will he ever defeat the person responsible for his Father’s death?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191987540-blood-of-darkness

Rated mature due to possible graphic content (it’s due to some violent scenes, I don’t think they’re that graphic, but I’d rather be safe than sorry)

2 Likes

Title: Blissful Blooms
Summary:Daisy found it difficult watching her mother deteriorate, knowing that there was nothing she can do other than support her. Her life, since her mother’s diagnoses, has been chaotic, yet rewarding and that was before she had even met Kyle Rhodes, a member of the new and upcoming band, Five Ways. Not only did he make her feel alive again, he made her fall and make mistakes. Mistakes she would inevitably blame herself for.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/756415189-blissful-blooms-chapter-one-disorientated
Name of Fandom: N/A

1 Like

Title: Holding onto Forever
Genre: teen fiction
Summary: “How long do you plan on chasing me for?”

“For as long as it takes, even if that means forever”

“Well forever is a very long time, so I guess I’ll have to hold you to that.”

◇◆◇◆◇ ◆◇◆◇◆◇

What happens when two people who weren’t ever really meant to be together end up together? To keep it simple, a ton of good memories and a load of shit.

Everly has always been a ray of sunshine and a beacon of hope, as far as she’s concerned, she needs to make people happy. Bringing a smile to someone’s face makes her feel like she’s actually doing something right in her life, and during the times that everything else is going wrong, it’s the only thing that keeps her afloat.

Until she meets Evan.

The sweetheart of West Bridge High who seems to have it all figured out. But behind his perfect smile lies a broken boy who’s scared to let his guard down too much and is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Together they quickly realise that love isn’t always what it’s made out to be and comes with a lot more sacrifices that they could have ever imagined.

But hey, what’s the worse that could happen?

1 Like

I can definitely second @MMicheleWilly 's Bearheart. I’ve fallen in love, and I’m only a few chapters in!

Otherwise, I have a Sci-Fantasy you may like for variety.

celestial-origins-cover2-by-la

Title: Celestial Origins

Genre: Sci-Fantasy / Mythology

Summary:
The origins of the Celests, draconic beings who roam the great expanse of the universe, have been speculated for eons. Stories of them span throughout numerous solar systems, filled with tales of those who spoke without a tongue and flew with wings that spanned the sky.

In a search for answers, you journey out and find an old, hunched-over hermit. They speak in tongues and riddles until you ask about the draconic beings. They give a faltering smile and hand you a scroll with tales lost to time: the Celestial Origins.

Unique points:

• Also includes poetry tidbits & image edits
  • No humans, just aliens and their deities
  • Mythology in space
  • Deities who don’t completely understand the world they just created

Link: Click here to read!

Status: Ongoing. I have no set schedule yet, but I try to post a chapter once a month. There’s currently 5, full chapters if you want a quicker read. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have got a completed Fantasy story for you. You may enjoy it :slight_smile:

BD

Blaze in the Darkness

High Fantasy

The death of the Beast Collector was the beginning of a new life for firefox kit Zanixa.

Sold to a werewolves as an illusion in a bottle, the pack is reluctant to take responsibility for the fox kit who is alone in the world. Now she’s freed after centuries of imprisonment, the pack’s resident vampire takes care of her.

Zanixa has other ideas than staying with them, though. She is eager to find her mother… if her mother is still alive. The world is a big, dangerous place for a young magical fox who knows nothing about werewolf wars, hungry rogues, or nature spirits.

Here’s the link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Title: Headline
Summary:

STAR NEWS EXCLUSIVE: CARTER YOUNG QUITS 5KINGS

STAR NEWS: 5KINGS SHOCKED AND HURT AFTER CARTER’S DEPARTURE

STAR NEWS: DID DRUGS AND ALCOHOL DRIVE CARTER AWAY?

Carter Young has spent the past month hiding from the spotlight with the hope of avoiding another headline fueled by rumours.

Betrayed and heartbroken, he believes his career is over and will never recover.

When Carter meets a mysterious girl with vibrant pink hair, he is pulled into her world, and suddenly, the headlines begin to change.

Link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/196303266-headline
Name of the fandom [ if any ] : NA

1 Like