I’m debating making an account.

1 Like

Not really lmao just made one

1 Like

Ah, I see.

Over29Tweets :fairy:

1 Like

I’m AMMeyers_writer. :blush:

It depends on what you see. I mainly use it for writing purposes (and the writing community on Twitter is very welcoming and friendly), but if you’re looking into the political side or any other areas, you’ll find it very toxic. xD So I tend to stay away from that side of Twitter. Haha

3 Likes

Ah, really?

I heard the writing side of Twitter is terrifying.

1 Like

I’m @rhapsodyinjunee c: I’ll follow you back!

Haha, don’t know where they’ve gone. xD Many people just post random writerly questions and polls, and talks about writing, advice, and stuff. And then others will announce their struggles or achievements, and published writers will announce their release dates or whatnot. So it’s all very calm as far as I’ve seen. I’ve never even seen people get into fights. Haha

2 Likes

So, you haven’t had the below experience with it?

1 Like

@Pmunivevo Following back!!

3 Likes

@K5Rakitan

3 Likes

lettuceemperor :eyes:

3 Likes

Twitter: @kadeleine_ I have over 6k tweets :eyes:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/aw_frasier :bird:

@astrophile I think it depends a lot on who you follow and which age demographic you write for. YA Twitter can be horrific. But it’s so easy to filter what you see that it can basically be what you make it into.

I only follow authors and artists I like, who’re not negative or all into the whole “calling out” drama. So I barely ever see the drama that happens from time to time in the community.

2 Likes

Ah, I see. That’s good to know. Thanks!

1 Like

Anytime :smile:

1 Like

@Weaver_of_tales

2 Likes