Duplicate stories in the discover section of the mobile app.

Is this happening to anyone else? Because the mobile app is only showing me the first ten (if that) or so stories in the browsing section and then rotating the selection of those same stories.

This seems to be a reoccurring thing at random times but more consistent lately. Has anyone else been experiencing this? Making it a bit difficult to find new stories. :frowning:

Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought it was part of the whole ranking problem going on. But yeah, the same stories shows up every ten stories. I hardly use that to find anything anymore, especially on the app.

4 Likes

All the time.

1 Like

Hi there,

This seems better suited in #wattpad-feedback so I’ll go ahead and move it over there.

Also, it’s a known issue. https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024915011-Hot-List-repeating-stories-iOS-

Remember to check the lists to see if it’s a known issue - if not, then it’s time to send a bug ticket :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding,
Fray - Community Ambassador :frog:

I don’t even feel shocked I’m, I have seen it happening for so many times…its usual bug cones every now and then to show it’s presence😂

1 Like

Yes, it happens to me. I hope it gets fixed soon as I want to see more than just a repeat of the same stories.

1 Like