Easy Peasy Moodboards/Aesthetics ~ OPEN

graphics
service

Hey! Mind if I jump in on this, too?

1. Story Title: Lazari (this story is on my side account, first chapter debuts in January)
  2. Author: W.S. Yeo
  3. Description of character: (Their personality, looks, likes/dislikes, etc. Just info dump) This is for the protagonist, Isma al-Uzkariah. He’s seventeen, looks like he’s of Middle Eastern descent (specifically Persian/Turkish), is quiet and a total bookworm.

OPTIONAL INFO:

1. Do you want a face claim/celebrity? If YES, NAME: (or upload pic you want me to use) Nope
  2. Specific Quote(s): Be free, Our destinies are not woven into the stars
  3. More story info: A prince must find a way to break the curse on him and save his family before the evil sorceress destroys them all. Genre: fantasy/adventure
  4. Color scheme: Red, gold, black, silver
  5. Other notes, specifics, etc: The central theme is courage and finding your own voice, so some flames would be nice. A lion, too, because that’s what the title means and is also Isma’s nickname given to him by his dead mother. Some old-looking books, a map, maybe a view of a desert.

Thanks for your time!

I have a question on the quote.

Which of the three options would you like?

1. Be free. Our destinies…

(Period after “free”, capital letter on “Our”)

1. Be free, our destinies…

(lower case “our”)

1. Be free, Our destinies…

(Keep it exactly the same as it is now)

other…?

Thank YOU! It’s fabulous :heavy_heart_exclamation:

You’re welcome! I’m glad you like it :bluehearts:

Oh, sorry! They’re two separate quotes. You can use either one or both, but ‘Be free’ is more preferred. Sorry for being vague!

Okay! no problem

Delivery

Let me know if you’d like any changes

:smile:

I like it! But, can the font be a little more cursive? Something like Nightingale, for example? Sorry if I’m being too fussy. :disappointed_relieved:

No, not a problem at all. I actually wasn’t sure what font fit best.

Font Adjustment

Thoughts?

I focused on blue & purple, but included some iridescent accents too, so hopefully that’s a bit of the rainbow. :wink:

Delivery

Let me know if there are any changes you would like

It looks great! Thank you so much. :blush:

I have another question: would it be possible to make the moodboard horizontal instead of vertical? Because the pictures currently look kind of stretched. And also do away with the borders, or just make it black instead of red?

Sorry, I know I’m demanding a lot of you. :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah no problem! No worries at all. It won’t take long

Revision

I had to change out the lion because of the landscape/portrait. Lemme know what you think.

Wow, this looks awesome! I’m definitely using it. Thanks so much for your hard work! :heart_eyes:

If it isn’t too much trouble (I know I’ve been bothering you a lot with my suggestions :joy:), may I request moodboards for my other characters, too? They’re from the same story. :slight_smile:

Great!
And no problem, go ahead! I don’t mind at all. And I think it is totally fine that you ask for suggestions, I’d rather have it the way you were envisioning it.

Oh, bless you, <3 Anyway, here goes.

A

1. Story Title: Lazari
  3. Description of character: (Their personality, looks, likes/dislikes, etc. Just info dump) This is for the second protagonist, Einar Blodvarg. He’s tall, muscular, blond, and a man of few words. And he’s extremely grumpy.

OPTIONAL INFO:

1. Do you want a face claim/celebrity? If YES, NAME: (or upload pic you want me to use) Nope
  2. Specific Quote(s): Rise again
  3. More story info: Same as before
  4. Color scheme: Silver, blue, black
  5. Other notes, specifics, etc: Einar had a brutal past, so he fears making friends and dislikes the company of other people. His last name translates to ‘blood wolf’ and he comes from a wintery kingdom, so images of a white wolf, a snowy forest, a snowflake, and a frozen river/ice would be cool.

B

3. Description of character: (Their personality, looks, likes/dislikes, etc. Just info dump) This is for another protagonist, Seren Carovel. She’s a fae and extremely badass. Her hair and eyes are black and she never goes anywhere without her three trusty daggers.

OPTIONAL INFO:

2. Specific Quote(s): Never falter. Never fear. (in one sentence)
  3. More story info: same as above
  4. Color scheme: Black, white, grey
  5. Other notes, specifics, etc: Seren is devoted to her twin brother, who saved her life when they were fleeing to the human world after being ousted from their own kingdom. A raven, black feathers, chains, a steel dagger, and running blood would fit her.

C

3. Description of character: (Their personality, looks, likes/dislikes, etc. Just info dump) This is for another protagonist, Nafisa. She’s elderly, but don’t let that fool you. Think of her as a female Chuck Norris.

OPTIONAL INFO:

2. Specific Quote(s): I shall have my revenge
  4. Color scheme: Gold, red, black
  5. Other notes, specifics, etc: Nafisa is known as ‘Lioness,’ so a pic of one would be great. Flames, too, like Isma’s, gold coins, weapons (daggers etc.)

D

3. Description of character: (Their personality, looks, likes/dislikes, etc. Just info dump) This is for a character called Rania. She’s in her teens, about Isma’s age, and can hold her own in a fight despite her fragile appearance. She has silver hair and golden eyes, with Persian/Turkish facial features.

OPTIONAL INFO:

2. Specific Quote(s): What does your soul tell you?
  4. Color scheme: Silver, purple, blue, black
  5. Other notes, specifics, etc: Flower petals, running water (like a river or a stream), a sapphire, the moon and/or the night sky

Wow, that took ages to type. :joy: Thank you in advance!

Ah, sorry. To avoid any confusion, I’d like block fonts for the first three moodboards (something serious-looking, preferably ones that have the letters in all caps) and a cursive one for Rania’s. :blush:

Alrighty, got it. :slight_smile: