Hey! Mind if I jump in on this, too?
- Story Title: Lazari (this story is on my side account, first chapter debuts in January)
- Author: W.S. Yeo
- Description of character: (Their personality, looks, likes/dislikes, etc. Just info dump) This is for the protagonist, Isma al-Uzkariah. He’s seventeen, looks like he’s of Middle Eastern descent (specifically Persian/Turkish), is quiet and a total bookworm.
- Do you want a face claim/celebrity? If YES, NAME: (or upload pic you want me to use) Nope
- Specific Quote(s): Be free, Our destinies are not woven into the stars
- More story info: A prince must find a way to break the curse on him and save his family before the evil sorceress destroys them all. Genre: fantasy/adventure
- Color scheme: Red, gold, black, silver
- Other notes, specifics, etc: The central theme is courage and finding your own voice, so some flames would be nice. A lion, too, because that’s what the title means and is also Isma’s nickname given to him by his dead mother. Some old-looking books, a map, maybe a view of a desert.
Thanks for your time!