No problem, glad you like it!

(A) Einar Blodvarg

(B) Seren Carovel

(C) Nafisa

(D) Rania

This is them all together

moodboards5

Changes?

Sorry for the late reply! I was at work. They’re gorgeous! I love all of them, especially Seren’s. For Nafisa’s, could you remove the picture of the old lady and the red nails and replace them with an old-fashioned goblet and blood? A little darker, too, if possible? Otherwise, everything else is perfect. I really appreciate your hard work. :heart:

Okay, and no problem. That will be do-able.

And you’re welcome! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Revision (C)

Thoughts?

Amazing. Thanks a lot! :heart_eyes:

You’re welcome!

I’m not too sure if we’re allowed to post story links here, but this isn’t for promotion. I’ve posted the chapter where I’m using your moodboards and have credited you appropriately. :blush:

https://www.wattpad.com/675469726-lazari-character-aesthetics

If it isn’t allowed, I’ll remove the link!

Okay, thanks! I’ve checked it out just now, so if it gets removed we’re good. Thank you!

1. Story Title: Silhouette
  2. Author: Wiktoria Lajborek
  3. Description of character: (Their personality, looks, likes/dislikes, etc. Just info dump) - The woman, is really sassy, and dangerous. She is really aggressive and a future leader. Assassin, and a great boxer/fighter.

OPTIONAL INFO:

1. Do you want a face claim/celebrity? If YES, NAME: (or upload pic you want me to use) - Nope But if you want, then it’s less of a celebrity, but if you want to use this then someone similar to her character. 2019-01-01%20(2)
  2. Specific Quote(s): Because It’s Badass
    Font= Block, Retro, Cursive, Other, Don’t Care: Dan’t really mind. Whatever screams dangerous and matches the rest of the images.
  3. More story info: It is a life story of a great mafia leader. She is suppose to marry a friendly mafia, to join houses, but she doesn’t want that. So really big things happen, she is a leader, and won’t marry him, sprouting bit arguments, but then she runs away from that life style, and becomes an assassin.
  4. Color scheme: Maybe Red & Black. Something that screams aggressive, dangerous and evil.
  5. Other notes, specifics, etc: I would trust the artist because i have no artistic talents.(Also If you like cake say YEAHH!!)

Please let me know if you want any changes.

Delivery

YEAH! That’s exactly what I’m looking for. Thank you so much! If I ever need anymore of those mood boards, then If you don’t mind, I would love you to do them, because I absolutely love the quality. I would also use it in my story, once i get writing again. I’d also mention you because you are amazing :blush:

Of course, as long as my shop is open, Request as you want.

You’re welcome! Im glad you like it.
Aw, thank you <3

hey can you also do banners?

No sorry, just moodboards.

Hi!

It looks like your thread has been inactive for more than 30 days. In order to ensure the threads in the Story Services club are current, I’ve closed and sunk this. If you’d like to create a new thread, please do, and if you can remember to bump it before 30 days has elapsed, that will let us know you’re still using it.

Thank you for your understanding

PurelyAliyah :purelyaliyah:
Community Ambassador

closed #78

unlisted #79