EBG Chat Area (XVI) It's already 16th so the thread is legal by some country

Hey heavier than me that’s for sure.

And remember? Smol guys are cuter. <3

Yas. But I can’t be thinner:(

I am slim af, tho.

Oh, wow, SvtFoE season 4 premiers March 10th.

At last, after almost a year long hiatus, we will have closure.

You don’t gotta be thinner. =u=

Yey. I am thin enough, already. Any closer I’ll probably be under more of a radar.

Mistah Pengu? :3

He looks very…

Persuasive.

He DOES don’t he :3

He really is the best pingu boi. <3

Yeah, being underweight is bad. Don’t do that to yourself. ; ~ ;

I am not. Eating regularly, or semi-regularly.

Am sitting at a constant weight.

Saem.

And my constant weight is defo not healthy.

Mine is a tad under the threshold.

Yours is a bigger tad.

I’m late AF, happy B-Day my dood! \m/

It’s no problem, and thanks! :3

Happy birthday!

Wish I could hang out more, but RL.

Happy birthday my dude

@TheBiologist13 Thanks! :slight_smile: And it’s alright, everyone got their own business.

@iamnotasmartguy yasssss thanks

I have come up with the damndest idea for a continuous mythos throughout all the Blood and Burning parts. It’s heavily inspired by the Broken God mythos from the SCP mythos but without all the world-ending bullcrap.

Basically, there were two sects of the ancient Semitic religions that hated each other to the point of war. One believed in the power of the flesh that was god-given and the solution to every problem humanity could ever face, and the other believed in the “light” of knowledge and technology which was god-given and the solution to every problem humanity could ever face. Their followers stretched from Israel to China and they fought between themselves incessantly, sometimes provoking wars between established empires.

They eventually believed that God was the epitome of what they believed in, and they strove to find ways to be more like God. The flesh believers believed God was some kind of massive beast of flesh, while the technology believers believed God was essentially a giant robot. Their belief system was integrated into the native religions of the lands they infiltrated. The actual monsters they venerated are extradimensional in nature and are given power by their followers’ beliefs. They never really achieved much prominence in world history, except for one instance.

The last king of the Shang dynasty ruled well for the earlier part of his reign. He was well-loved by his people and was praised to the heavens for accomplishing great feats whether in war or governance. However, all the praise made him realise he was still accomplishing mortal feats, and he would never be truly great. Therefore, to be truly great, he craved immortality and godhood. He came across the cult of flesh-believers, and began worshipping their god in order to gain the powers it reportedly bestowed on its faithful. His worship involved sacrificing all those he had captured in war, and when the deity was not satisfied, he began sacrificing his own people. Later he discovered that the deity required extreme brutality to be committed, and so the legendary fall of the Shang dynasty began. The deity was satisfied with King Zhou, and made him one of its “heralds”, turning him into a flesh-beast. However, the revolt of the Zhou kingdom, under the leadership of a secret techno-believer, Jiang Ziya, crushed the Shang kingdom, and Jiang Ziya burned King Zhou alive before sealing him in a cave.

Part 1 deals with the flesh-believers attempting to free King Zhou, amidst the turmoil caused by the emergence of ability users in China. Eventually King Zhou is freed and he goes to meet his deity, destroying Heaven in the process. Zhou Xing, the protagonist, takes it upon himself to kill King Zhou for good, at the price of Han Ning and all the native Chinese deities.

Part 2 follows Zhou Xing in his journey west to find and kill all the “heralds” of the flesh-believers. He finds that the two cults are preparing for an all-out war against each other, the flesh-believers using giant flesh-beasts, plague, and biological transmutation, and the techno-believers using giant robots, advanced weaponry, and their secret weapon: God itself. This is Zhou Mou’s origin story, as he sheds his own name and comes up with a new radical belief: the quest for Heaven and God. He gains partial immortality and kills God (the fake one) and a few flesh-believer deities, crippling the strength of the cults for good.

Part 2.5 is Zhou Mou’s quiet retirement back in China, but both cults come for him for revenge. He dies fighting them.

Parts 3, 4, 4.1, 4.5, and 5 are very far removed from the mythos with the exception of the Anaye in 4.5 who could have been worshipped by flesh-believers. These are more for the fall of Heaven’s Gates.

The world of Part 6 is one where the techno-believers, now calling themselves the Machine Revolution, seem to have triumphed, especially as Jarick Wurttemburg has demonstrated the victory of machine over flesh. However, the flesh-believers, unified under the sole worship of Nammu, have the upper hand; Wurt energy is actually the blood of Nammu herself. Eventually their conflict pales in comparison to the intergalactic war and the final confrontation between Zhou Xing and Justin Pantazis.

Interesting… this is like, what if the creature from Paul’s dream become real and integrated into the plot, which works pretty well surprisingly.

The depart from the original plot of part 1 with the fall of Heaven is rewritten in a new take. Not sure if the old one is good or bad since I didn’t really knows that much, but for sure the new plot interest me because it connect the story as a whole. Especially on the later part with Jarick - and goddamn the plot twist about the Wurt energy.