EBG Chat Area (XVI) It's already 16th so the thread is legal by some country

Completely forgot about Paul, I wanted him to be the newest iteration of God, but one that integrates the flesh and machine. A creature to end the conflict forever.

Welp, he became the apocalypse embodiment guy of the story. I like this. Not sure how someone like Paul could achieve this role with his personality though.

Sounds like a multi-genre odyssey on your hands. Spanning across all the ages.

Nice. Very, very nice.

@Crimson_Scythe He’s secretly an ability user, he just doesn’t know it yet.

@TheMimikyu Thanks bruh, it took me such a long time to have the idea click in my head.

Calling this one idea. How humble of you.

Not having writing prompts really makes everything sound increasingly sarcastic

Compared to everything I’ve had so far this is relatively minor, just that I completely changed the plot of one story.

After I’m done writing this EBG battle scene, I think it’s about time for me to develop my old stories, because there’s so many different series left unattended for years, almost never developed anymore unless just some tiny bits of update.

Also, if the next round will have oriental theme, maybe I’ll use Feishun Zhao at last.

YES PLEASE

ALSO YES PLEASE WE NEED THIS QuQ

I’m currently in the mood to develop my stories, like I wanna develop heck tons of lore here and there. Surprisingly, this probably happens because I keep making SH lore, so it makes me get used on doing this again after I’m not doing it for a long time.

As for Fei, he’s just a jolly old man. xD

Is it worrying that I read Feishun Zhao as…

Fetishun Zhao?

wait wot?

Like a fetish.

Fortunately no :rofl:

Fei is kinda like a mix of Gandalf, Dumbledore, Pai Mei from Kill Bill and Yamamoto from Bleach.

@ZiyxtyZeven

Ayyyy

AYYY

LET’S GO ICELAND

@TheMimikyu You too. ಠ_ಠ

I have been tagged. I came forth.

Iceland is nice. I will visit Stefán Karl Stefánsson’s memorial.

Plus, it should be called Greenland…Stupid vikings

Life’s gud.

MOZZARELLA STICKS!!!

ehm

Yes, Mozzarella sticks, I approve.

YAS WE GOT THEM.