EBG Chat Thread - XVII - Reborn

Hey there!

This is the chat thread for Epic Battle Game (EBG), and used for basically any topic ever for the player. Including random chat, banter, jokes, memes, discussing our characters, talking about the latest news, sharing your creations, sharing your fave music, sharing pics, and many more!
For those who want to join EBG, please click the link below:

Epic Battle Game, latest thread for our current round

Remember guys, this is not the main thread.

While you can chat and discuss anything here, this place is not to discuss the actual matchup battle. You can discuss them if they’re just for fun, just for casual discussion, but not if they contain key point for the discussion.

Rule of the Thread (General rules)

1. Follow all club rules. If you don’t know what those are please read the guidelines.

Wattpad Cafe Rules

1. Respect each other whether they be the players or moderators.

2. No toxic people! Anyone who comes here just to ruin the fun will be reported!

3. No roleplaying! Everyone knows that roleplaying is not allowed on Wattpad forum or the Ambassador will get you!

4. Keep this place friendly and welcoming! Pay attention before you post something that could possibly disturb, trigger, upset or sicken others. If you think your post is inappropriate, then either don’t post, or post with a warning!

We’re an open community to new members, not just those who played EBG beforehand. However we’re still EBG community and the thread oriented and revolve around EBG as a community. This is not a random chat thread in the middle of nowhere. We exist for a purpose, for our community to connect.

Fair warning that we’ll not hesitate to report those who comes here with malicious intention, especially those that specifically harbors spite on us. We had enough of those who tried to mess with us. This is our home, you can’t just barge in and ask for a fight, then escape without the consequence.

Taglist! Join our community!

Please ask to be added! We’ll be happy to have more company! :slight_smile:

@ZacKember @Royal_Rebel @mxdnightstar @Tim_the_Enchanter @Bronze-Metal @ImperialSun @Yasinthus @R15K3R @Makewarnotpeace @brizingr1 @alternative520 @Knight_AdamThe2nd @FutureStories123 @Shadowdrakon99 @Kyle1029 @TheDonnster @MadHatterAddy @Canislupus54 @Zythe @LifeAsTheMoon @TheFantasyIncentive @Nightgraydawg @princesscamillia13 @GarrettJoe @HisHighnessRicmar @some_aspiring_writer @Sandcat- @Redhairedsniper @9GhostWriter9 @Capitandelasnubes @galaxi- @Nightfright136 @timewinder_ @describethesunset @thegreatcycle @BookRyt @crimson_mystery_cake @iamnotasmartguy @HadianClarke @WyvernShadow @FayfayAhmadi @suanlt @Ramenraged @Chaaruzu_Corner @bloodyrogue17 @emberkitty @crimson_mystery_cake @Leon_desmelenado @Lucky_Lightning @MistickMage @blue_jay @TheTrueTerrydactyl @RealBiWizardGavilan @CMGrey @-Leyza- @user26423447 @Takira_The_Only_One @IJustWannaChange @LxOxGxIxA @superlegend1 @Inked_Insane @Illness_of_mind1 @AAJamesOFFICIAL @The_Twi1ight_Prince @Spider-Hawk @Oblivionyx

1 Like
EPIC BATTLE GAME Edition XVIII - Epic battle for your characters!
EPIC BATTLE GAME Edition XVIII - Epic battle for your characters!

first o.o

Eyy you beat me to it!

Also the text is huge, can you make it a lil bit smol pls @Crimson_Scythe

Also why are some of the tags not tagging, how weird. Maybe their accounts don’t exist/changed usernames?

It’s the standard font size for EBG official posts. We don’t usually use smaller fonts unless if there’s way too many stuff to display in there.

As for the tags not tagging, those are the old taglist from the old forum. We keep it there in case they’re going to make an account on the new forum, one day.

@TheMimikyu @ZiyxtyZeven

Makes it kinda hard to read. The huge text I mean.

Ah, okay ~

It seems I am still…:sob:

Oh well…:laughing:

Yeah, the taglist really should be cleaned out. I do get Crim’s point about the old users, but EBG is quite easy to find in the forums.

1 Like

Yes, Cai 2.0?

What happened to Cai 1.0?

Oh right, he was eaten.

Your flashcard making skills are shit

D’aww you summoned me. How considerate of you:)

Although, I’m reaaaally starting to second guess why I’m here.

FINALLY, SOMEONE SECOND GUESSES IT. I’VE BEEN SCREAMING AT YOU ALL FOR A WHILE NOW.

I mean, I feel alien here and anywhere, but especially here.

I’m just sitting here because it’s where I met Claire and to poke fun at people.

YOU’VE BEEN SCREAMING AT US SINCE YESTERDAY.

@Crimson_Scythe

See, sometimes I think about becoming a mod, but I’m terrible at power level things, and what I really would love to help with is storyline things.

I know you struggle with letting people help you with that but well

Just consider it.

1 Like

so you are cai.02 ?

I wonder the AI of this version

1 Like

the AI has really suffered in quality with this version smh

1 Like

AND I WILL KEEP SCREAMING AT YOU BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING MORONS. YOU PEOPLE CAN GO ELSEWHERE YOU KNOW.

1 Like