EBG Chat Thread XVIII 🔶 [ Fantasy Battle Community ] Episode: "Yes we haven't made a new thread in years but 2020 sure coming like a rough storm!"

Hey there!

This is the chat thread for Epic Battle Game (EBG), and used for basically any topic ever for the player. Including random chat, banter, jokes, memes, discussing our characters, talking about the latest news, sharing your creations, sharing your fave music, sharing pics, and many more!
For those who want to join EBG, please click the link below:

Epic Battle Game, latest thread for our current round

Remember guys, this is not the main thread.

While you can chat and discuss anything here, this place is not to discuss the actual matchup battle. You can discuss them if they’re just for fun, just for casual discussion, but not if they contain key point for the discussion.

Rule of the Thread (General rules)

1. Follow all club rules. If you don’t know what those are please read the guidelines.

Wattpad Cafe Rules

1. Respect each other whether they be the players or moderators.

2. No toxic people! Anyone who comes here just to ruin the fun will be reported!

3. No roleplaying! Everyone knows that roleplaying is not allowed on Wattpad forum or the Ambassador will get you!

4. Keep this place friendly and welcoming! Pay attention before you post something that could possibly disturb, trigger, upset or sicken others. If you think your post is inappropriate, then either don’t post, or post with a warning!

We’re an open community to new members, not just those who played EBG beforehand. However we’re still EBG community and the thread oriented and revolve around EBG as a community. This is not a random chat thread in the middle of nowhere. We exist for a purpose, for our community to connect.

Fair warning that we’ll not hesitate to report those who comes here with malicious intention, especially those that specifically harbors spite on us. We had enough of those who tried to mess with us. This is our home, you can’t just barge in and ask for a fight, then escape without the consequence.

Taglist! Join our community!

Please ask to be added! We’ll be happy to have more company! :slight_smile:

@ZacKember @Royal_Rebel @mxdnightstar @Tim_the_Enchanter @Bronze-Metal @ImperialSun @BookRight @Yasinthus @R15K3R @Makewarnotpeace @brizingr1 @alternative520 @Knight_AdamThe2nd @FutureStories123 @Shadowdrakon99 @Kyle1029 @TheDonnster @MadHatterAddy @Canislupus54 @Zythe @LifeAsTheMoon @TheFantasyIncentive @Nightgraydawg @princesscamillia13 @GarrettJoe @HisHighnessRicmar @some_aspiring_writer @Sandcat- @Redhairedsniper @9GhostWriter9 @Capitandelasnubes @galaxi- @Nightfright136 @timewinder_ @describethesunset @thegreatcycle @BookRyt @crimson_mystery_cake @iamnotasmartguy @HadianClarke @WyvernShadow @FayfayAhmadi @suanlt @Ramenraged @Chaaruzu_Corner @bloodyrogue17 @emberkitty @crimson_mystery_cake @DarkLordSpada @Leon_desmelenado @Lucky_Lightning @MistickMage @blue_jay @TheTrueTerrydactyl @Lord_Killen_King @RealBiWizardGavilan @CMGrey @-Leyza- @user26423447 @Takira_The_Only_One @cupcakesparkles101 @IJustWannaChange @Logia-senpai @TheBiologist13 @Illness_of_mind2 @litericy @Aero_Gottesbesitz @AAJamesOFFICIAL @nighted @Spider-Hawk @Oblivionyx @Eternal_Foxglove @DannyH31 @chillaxsz10 @Roak_G @NoseDeep @Spider-Hawk @Benxall @merlifan @shadowsettle @14DragonTime @Inked_Insane @lst-my-shp-sil @itz_Badria

Haaaaa accidentally locked the thread

2 Likes

I got the last post though mwahahahaaaa

3 Likes

New year, new thread!

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I said that my Twitter is suddenly gets super lively. Crim sure know how to pick the right profile pic to gain the most of attention. Cuteness is really OP after all.

Seriously though, this is so adorable. Look at this.

EFWtnOAUEAAyfDr

This character named Hibiki from anime/game Kancolle. I used this pic because when I showed it to Choco (my best friend from the high school) he then said…

“Hibiki is just personification of a Crim”

I dunno what gotten into his mind but whatever, I love it and I’m using this pic now! :rofl:

6 Likes

ae0

9 Likes

Guess Tekeshi’s mom got feelings of power often xD

1 Like

Loved by a cat makes we feel like we’re the chosen one! xD

1 Like

hewwo

1 Like

I AM HERE! (Bleh.)

2 Likes

All this kitty talk reminds me of how heated the neko bois event in A3 is. :rofl: So many people burned up their dias to get all the cute little nekos.

2 Likes

Hibiki is definitely you, this is true. uwu

Also lmao that reminds me of that one comic where a cat sits on a guys lap and he’s like “I am chosen”. Having a cat sit on my lap would be a dream come true tbh. XD

1 Like

I'm Here

4 Likes

Kylan has arrived ~ start le parteh.

3 Likes

Also I haven’t watched the latest episode yet so NO SPOILERS

btw does Quetz kill Merlin for backstabbing her wait NO SPOILERS

2 Likes

Excuse me sir did you just compare me to a neko loli again you- FITE ME! ono

You never have a cat sitting on your lap? Oh my god I’m telling you it’s just heavenly and you really should have tried it! ;u;

1 Like

Lmao Zac’s comparing Crim to a neko loli and the next line is “have you ever had a cat sit on your lap” like wheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Spicy :eyes:

Crim just being Crim lmao

2 Likes

Slow down there boys :rofl:

2 Likes

Also no spoiler for FGO Babylonia but today I’m crying before sleep thanks to me accidentally seeing a certain video about Ana

Seeing her smile just make me shed my tears and the tears refuse to stop until I finally fall asleep… ;u;

1 Like