ECPU XI

thats because you took too long :eyes:

is it sagos?

bc den I got in

Um, no offense, but aren’t you being a liiiiiitle nitpicky? There are other things that require your attention besides nonexistent links.

2 Likes

yes it is

I’m not speaking on behalf of Worlds, but you can read this post:

1 Like

Links to non-writing discord servers are actually against the forum guidelines :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Worlds was simply following Club Guidelines, Frosty :heart:

1 Like

I know but like, it’s no longer there so I don’t see the problem.

2 Likes

It’s best to send links via private messages.

2 Likes

I mean the server has word wars and writing discussions so what constitutes as a writing server and not?

3 Likes

It’s probably more the concept - sharing it (even for a small amount) of time is still against guidelines, especially if you already know it isn’t allowed :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s probably a good question to ask in the thread Nab linked

4 Likes

Will do!

2 Likes

I mean… if one’s gotta be a stickler for the rules then okay fine, but it still doesn’t make much sense to me.

1 Like

There’s no nitpicking here. The Guideline is clear. It’s also clear that you knew it is not allowed, but you did it anyway. The link was posted. That you deleted it doesn’t mitigate the issue or change the fact that you did it. I gave you a break as generally, deliberately ignoring or trying to skate around the Guidelines is an immediate official warning.

Thank you for your understanding
WorldsInsideMyHead :worldsinsidemyhead: Community Ambassador

3 Likes

The ambassadors are here to help guide people in following the guidelines :woman_shrugging: it’s easier to take it to your main site profile or to PMs, then you don’t have the forums discord link issue.

2 Likes

Yes, I couldn’t join :eyes:

👀 Temporary ARG Exploration Force 👀 The link is in here.

1 Like

except it got removed

1 Like