Edoggypaws Is Queen -- Gather Here to Appreciate As Required

You know her; if you have any redeeming qualities you love her. Don’t hassle me about this and just leave some compliments for The Big E.

Elaine… :beers: You know I’d share my pizza with you.

@edoggypaws @KalethAnaton @jinnis @Chewton @mynameisawesomeness @berryhonest @cynically @TheTrueTerrydactyl @EverestNeverlynn @CharaLiha @KalesReclaim @InGeenious

Tag people, kids, because I forget names.

@edoggypaws nice to finally know your birthdayyyy (i wrote name for a second and then i was like “wait i know her name it’s eLAINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” with at least a dozen e’s at the end).
happy birthdayyyyy elaineeeeeee
it’s been over a year and i still know whenever we need a spark of normality or a sense of actually good humour we can just tag the artist in the fam (hint hint, it’s you).
i’m writing this on the spot since grecious fucking sucks at giving heads up but ily and if today isn’t your birthday please don’t tell me just let me think it’s your birthday, okay? okay.

have a happy birthday and i hope you stay as amazing as you are porque te amoooooooo!

7 Likes

also i’m first.

@daddyrish you were forgotten on the taglist

5 Likes

@edoggypaws heyy idk what this is for but you’ve always been a great person to talk to. stay golden x

5 Likes

also how tf am i second

1 Like

o wait.
this is elaine’s actual birthday? hell yeah
@edoggypaws happy birthdayyyyyyyyy. i wish we’d talk more. you’re hella funny in your own cute dorky elaine way and super super smart. i always enjoy talking to you uwu. make sure you have a good bday, okie?

7 Likes

happy birthdayyy elaine :pleading_face::point_right::point_left:
i still think of you from time to time xoxo

7 Likes

oh lmao you added me to the tag list now i feel bad

happy birthday Elaine!!! your drawings are awesome and you’re an awesome and sweet person as well u.u also your name is like really pretty o . o i hope you have a good day today!!

8 Likes

Happy birthday Elaine! I hope you’re doing well in whatever you’re doing in life, keep being you! :hugs:

7 Likes

Happy birthday Elaine hope you have a wonderful birthday

6 Likes

Happy Elaine-appreciation-day!

5 Likes

A very happy Elaine-Appreciation Day :heart: :heart: :heart: @edoggypaws

I’ve not come empty handed XD

EquatorialIckyCat-max-1mb

tenor (2)

Birthday-Gif-with-a-Hilarious-Dance4

tumblr_n6pcp0nZ2J1s2my8fo1_500

2a9a8cbe967310a95e6ffcef1ac3a22c916378631dba0a583d7dbd20bf70c3cc

Have a wonderful day and year ahead of you!
love you lots :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Cuuuute! :bluehearts:

4 Likes

Wish you all the best, Elaine, now and forever!

4 Likes

May your life be as colourful as a rainbow, even more! :rainbow:

3 Likes

And may your wings carry you to the horizon

4 Likes

Happy birthday, Elaine. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Any time. :wink:

3 Likes

Y’all left me practically speechless, so I’m counting on an extraneous amount of emojis to convey my feeelins xD

:joy: Aww :pleading_face:

:pleading_face: :hearts: :beers: :pizza: And I would, you.

2 Likes

xD yes hehe that’s ma name, it takes up too much room on my birth certificate that they had to put it on two lines xDD Nah man, I love it :smile:

but aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t find words suitable to express how much your words mean to me, all I can say is that even though you’re writing on the spot, I totally feel the love and am honored to be able to call you my friend :hearts: and of course :wink:

Muchas gracias y te amo también!!

3 Likes