EFCDT(1) I! - The Cosmo Nova Tournament!

discussion

To get some hype going Ill be creating Cozmo’s Form. He isn’t participating but it’s nice to make forms nonetheless.

(Later, I have a priority of things to do also concerning the test round before this. I need to close all loose ends this week.)

Oh, ok

DESCRIPTION: Name — Angel Oakenson, she is a Divine, a type of God. She is also a Shapeshifter, meaning she can turn into any animal she wants whenever she wants. Her birthform is that of a huge black wolf, in this form, her head is even with that of the average adult human. Her secondary form, also her second strongest form (that is naturally occurring on Earth) is that of a human.

APPEARANCE: GIVE US AN IDEA OF WHAT THE CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE.

WEAPONS: WHAT WEAPONS DO THEY USE OR CARRY?

Usually carries her sword, which turns out to be the sword of another Divine, it’s blade is pure black with purple forks of lightning along it (in the metal, not around it). She also has two huge war axes, a gift to her from the Divine, Detchris. These war axes are also her main weapon when using her Guardian/Divine side.

ARMOUR: WHAT KIND OF ARMOURS DID THEY BRING?

TOOLS/CONSUMABLES: WHAT USEFUL STUFF DID THEY BRING? YOU CAN HAVE 5 TOOLS AND 10 CONSUMABLES AT THE ROUND’S POWER LEVEL.

ABILITIES: WHAT KIND OF FANTASTIC ABILITIES DO THEY POSSESS?

BASE DATA: She can

FIGHTING STYLE: She relys heavily on her abilities, but even more so on her strength and agility.

QUOTES: OPTIONAL, BUT KEEP THE TRASH TALK HERE AND OUT OF THE CHAT.

(I am just posting this for now, will finish later)

Would you mind using google docs? :slight_smile:

Makes it easier for me to navigate.

Yeah

When I get out of work I will open a Google Doc and do it then send you the link

Hey quick question, what’s our character roles?

If you mean things like berserker, marksman, wizard, then there is none:)

I mean like gunslinger, bounty hunter, or soldier.

Yeah, none of those as far as I know:)

Please refer to post 3 to see the special rule.

We won’t always have roles like that.

alright you remember now :wink:

Got it!

I have the question about base data.

How do I describe it?

What?

Who let the gods out!? image

Join the tournament for an awesome experience! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Moi

Wait till you see how this goes down :skull:

I’m about to get ready for work, so in about 4 or 5 hours I’ll do my submission, I can’t wait to see the madness

You guys spread the word, we need a lot of people.